Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I knew the first hour would be whack but the last 30? WOW!!!! Had me jumping up and screaming. I had a feeling they all knew and were in on it

Can't wait for next season.

I knew the first hour would be whack but the last 30? WOW!!!! Had me jumping up and screaming. I had a feeling they all knew and were in on it

Can't wait for next season.

I have a huge feeling next season is going to re-ignite the beef between Clay and Jax (especially if he finds out about the letter and how his mom and clay were behind his pops death)

eek.gif
eek.gif

Cant wait man!!

I have a huge feeling next season is going to re-ignite the beef between Clay and Jax (especially if he finds out about the letter and how his mom and clay were behind his pops death)

eek.gif
eek.gif

Cant wait man!!

Opie
pimp.gif

Stahl finally dying was the best moment of the episode. Well, that whole scene was great.

Opie
pimp.gif

Stahl finally dying was the best moment of the episode. Well, that whole scene was great.

4th season picked up by FX (shocker) 
pimp.gif

OT- I'm late but just found out HBO will cancel Entourage next season
eyes.gif

4th season picked up by FX (shocker) 
pimp.gif

OT- I'm late but just found out HBO will cancel Entourage next season
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

Way to bring it back!

Last few eps were ehh but they really brought it home with this.

Opey>

This....that was a great finale, I was on an emotional rollercoaster the whole episode lol.Quick question, how did John die? Saw on his tombstone he was pretty young when he passed. Wondering if Clay and Gemma directly or indirectly had something to do with it.John mentioned something about his "sweet Thomas" in his letter, whos that?Cant wait for next season

Way to bring it back!

Opey>

This....that was a great finale, I was on an emotional rollercoaster the whole episode lol.Quick question, how did John die? Saw on his tombstone he was pretty young when he passed. Wondering if Clay and Gemma directly or indirectly had something to do with it.John mentioned something about his "sweet Thomas" in his letter, whos that?Cant wait for next season

^ Jax's younger brother who died of the family heart disease.

Opie
pimp.gif

Although, he should have taken care of that last season.

^ Jax's younger brother who died of the family heart disease.

Opie
pimp.gif

Although, he should have taken care of that last season.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Way to bring it back!

Opey>

havent followed the whole series too closely but i think he was hit by a truck, possibly while riding

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Way to bring it back!

Opey>

havent followed the whole series too closely but i think he was hit by a truck, possibly while riding

O-M-G! what an ending!!!
I was gonna cry when Stahl ratted out Jax.

Last 12 minutes had me from
frown.gif
eek.gif
 to 
pimp.gif

O-M-G! what an ending!!!
I was gonna cry when Stahl ratted out Jax.

Last 12 minutes had me from
frown.gif
eek.gif
 to 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom