Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Put your hands on the steering wheel

This is what she felt

BBBBRRRATTTT

I was sooo happy they got her triflin $%!

Put your hands on the steering wheel

This is what she felt

BBBBRRRATTTT

I was sooo happy they got her triflin $%!

and just like that, the show has won me back

stahl dying

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

That was good, and I had a feeling Clay and Gemma offed John.
I think they always kind of hinted that even since the 1st season.  The show is based on Hamlet so I think that happened in the play also.
Whenever someone ends up with their bestfriend's wife, something shady has to have happened.  John getting killed by a truck must've been planned by them.

Gemma and Clay had conversations about how they didn't want Jax to change the way his father did.  It sounded like they hated John.

The finale showed Jax being pulled back in and back with the club 100%.  When Tara shows him those letters it'll make him want to change everything again and take revenge on Clay.

I think they always kind of hinted that even since the 1st season.  The show is based on Hamlet so I think that happened in the play also.
Whenever someone ends up with their bestfriend's wife, something shady has to have happened.  John getting killed by a truck must've been planned by them.

Gemma and Clay had conversations about how they didn't want Jax to change the way his father did.  It sounded like they hated John.

The finale showed Jax being pulled back in and back with the club 100%.  When Tara shows him those letters it'll make him want to change everything again and take revenge on Clay.

Originally Posted by shogun

I think Kurt Sutter (the writer/creator) is going to let us in on the whole John thing a little bit every season until he's ready to end it, then he's going to let it take over the last season or so, because Gemma/Clay DEFINITELY had something to do with it. 
laugh.gif

But the way they ran game on Stahl, Russians, and Jimmy? Jeez... probably one of the best plot twists I've seen in a while because I NEVER saw it coming.

Just curious to see what happens in S4, because Jax is obviously back 100% with the club, but he's also back 100% with Tara.

Originally Posted by shogun

I think Kurt Sutter (the writer/creator) is going to let us in on the whole John thing a little bit every season until he's ready to end it, then he's going to let it take over the last season or so, because Gemma/Clay DEFINITELY had something to do with it. 
laugh.gif

But the way they ran game on Stahl, Russians, and Jimmy? Jeez... probably one of the best plot twists I've seen in a while because I NEVER saw it coming.

Just curious to see what happens in S4, because Jax is obviously back 100% with the club, but he's also back 100% with Tara.

Just caught the finale last night and WOW. What a way to wrap up a very mediocre season as a whole. Honestly that was probably one of my favorite season finales on any show period. Glad Opie finally got revenge. And I still felt for Jimmy and Stahl even though they both had it coming. That last scene was just so intense. I think I watched it 3 times lol. Cant wait for season 4

Just caught the finale last night and WOW. What a way to wrap up a very mediocre season as a whole. Honestly that was probably one of my favorite season finales on any show period. Glad Opie finally got revenge. And I still felt for Jimmy and Stahl even though they both had it coming. That last scene was just so intense. I think I watched it 3 times lol. Cant wait for season 4

Thats how you end a season.
I almost had tears in my eyes when Stahl ratted Jax out in front of the crew
Don't know why I took it so personal.

Opie and Chibs finally got they're revenge.

Thats how you end a season.
I almost had tears in my eyes when Stahl ratted Jax out in front of the crew
Don't know why I took it so personal.

Opie and Chibs finally got they're revenge.

Man this Episode was awesome I have literally no qualms with anything that happened at ALL

Man this Episode was awesome I have literally no qualms with anything that happened at ALL

Sons of Anarchy have the best season finales.
pimp.gif
 Opie and Chibs getting their revenge was classic 
pimp.gif

I can't wait for next season because it will be interesting to see how it is tackled. So far all 3 season have taken place in a relatively short space of time. Sons have to do 14 months minimum so does that mean all of next season will see Jax and Clay in jail?

Sons of Anarchy have the best season finales.
pimp.gif
 Opie and Chibs getting their revenge was classic 
pimp.gif

I can't wait for next season because it will be interesting to see how it is tackled. So far all 3 season have taken place in a relatively short space of time. Sons have to do 14 months minimum so does that mean all of next season will see Jax and Clay in jail?

Maybe they'll go after the Russian revenge angle for next season while the boys are in the joint.

Maybe they'll go after the Russian revenge angle for next season while the boys are in the joint.

Damn best episode by far. When Stahl ratted on Jax I thought this would be the last episode ever.

So many twists, the directors did a great job writing the script this season.

Opie "put your hands on the steering wheel" straight ruthless
pimp.gif

Damn best episode by far. When Stahl ratted on Jax I thought this would be the last episode ever.

So many twists, the directors did a great job writing the script this season.

Opie "put your hands on the steering wheel" straight ruthless
pimp.gif

the last 30 mins had me trippin never expected that to happen, i loved the way opie offed stahl

i think in s4 they gonna go more into the john/irish lady story then with the letters cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom