Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

the last 30 mins had me trippin never expected that to happen, i loved the way opie offed stahl

i think in s4 they gonna go more into the john/irish lady story then with the letters cant wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

While it was a great finale, I gotta say FX went overboard on the commercial breaks. It felt like a regular hour show w/ an extra 30 min of commercials.

While it was a great finale, I gotta say FX went overboard on the commercial breaks. It felt like a regular hour show w/ an extra 30 min of commercials.

^I felt the same way, I DVR'd it and had to press skip forward more than usual during commercials.

^I felt the same way, I DVR'd it and had to press skip forward more than usual during commercials.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I DL'd it, and the actual run time with no breaks, was roughly 60 minutes. 
FX got paid.

Great finale though. And i clicked on that link to the Sutter someone posted a little while back. Its worth the read, id recommend it to all SOA fans. 

FX got paid.

Great finale though. And i clicked on that link to the Sutter someone posted a little while back. Its worth the read, id recommend it to all SOA fans. 

Also, i can't believe they got Sonny Berger to cameo in it. From what I heard locally is that HAs weren't feeling the show but maybe Sonny gave it a pass.

Also, i can't believe they got Sonny Berger to cameo in it. From what I heard locally is that HAs weren't feeling the show but maybe Sonny gave it a pass.

Great episode and great finale.  Probably my favorite show on TV right now.

I don't like the 90 minute episodes, though.  Way more commercials than regular episodes and it messes up the continuity of the show, IMO.  Would have rather had a 1 hour episode with longer time between commercials.

Great episode and great finale.  Probably my favorite show on TV right now.

I don't like the 90 minute episodes, though.  Way more commercials than regular episodes and it messes up the continuity of the show, IMO.  Would have rather had a 1 hour episode with longer time between commercials.

man i watch this last night and OMG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great season finale ive seen in a while!!!! any one got info on when s4 is starting up ??? !!!

man i watch this last night and OMG
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
great season finale ive seen in a while!!!! any one got info on when s4 is starting up ??? !!!

Originally Posted by DeNs415

From what i know is that they gave it a pass even before they started filming season 1. David LaBrava who plays HAPPY is a real HA and also the shows technical advisor.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

From what i know is that they gave it a pass even before they started filming season 1. David LaBrava who plays HAPPY is a real HA and also the shows technical advisor.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

FX got paid.

Highest rated season of any FX ever says something with all the amazing shows this network has had.

BTW, if you have an iPad, iTouch or iPhone DL the SOA app it's really informative.  Won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

FX got paid.

Highest rated season of any FX ever says something with all the amazing shows this network has had.

BTW, if you have an iPad, iTouch or iPhone DL the SOA app it's really informative.  Won't be disappointed.

ending was crazy i aint expect that lol i thought they was going to leave crooked cop for later. but russian's are going to be a problem next season.

ending was crazy i aint expect that lol i thought they was going to leave crooked cop for later. but russian's are going to be a problem next season.

When Tara was reading the letter in the end, John Teller mentioned how Clay & Gemma would probably have a hand in his death...he also mentioned someone named Tim...NOT Jax. Who is the other person he mentioned? There is a lot that is being kept from Jax.....

When Tara was reading the letter in the end, John Teller mentioned how Clay & Gemma would probably have a hand in his death...he also mentioned someone named Tim...NOT Jax. Who is the other person he mentioned? There is a lot that is being kept from Jax.....

Back
Top Bottom