Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Heading into the finale I had never been less happy with the show, after it, I'm as into it as ever. GREAT Finale
pimp.gif

Heading into the finale I had never been less happy with the show, after it, I'm as into it as ever. GREAT Finale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

When Tara was reading the letter in the end, John Teller mentioned how Clay & Gemma would probably have a hand in his death...he also mentioned someone named Tim...NOT Jax. Who is the other person he mentioned? There is a lot that is being kept from Jax.....
Tim is John and Gemmas son who was older than Jax who died when he was a baby.

When Tara was reading the letter in the end, John Teller mentioned how Clay & Gemma would probably have a hand in his death...he also mentioned someone named Tim...NOT Jax. Who is the other person he mentioned? There is a lot that is being kept from Jax.....

Originally Posted by 916kings

pimp.gif
ahhhh....thanks for the info.  Obviously, Jax has no clue about this....

Another angle for season 4 (besides the Russians)...the return of Zoebelle? 

Originally Posted by 916kings

pimp.gif
ahhhh....thanks for the info.  Obviously, Jax has no clue about this....

Another angle for season 4 (besides the Russians)...the return of Zoebelle? 

Sorry just to fix what was said, it was Thomas Teller. He was Jax's younger brother who died when he was 6 years old due to a heart defect.

Sorry just to fix what was said, it was Thomas Teller. He was Jax's younger brother who died when he was 6 years old due to a heart defect.

nah, i think jackson knows about his brother.  the priest was telling jax how his father wanted his sons to have different lives than he did.  one was already spared from the life because he passed away so young, but the other he was worried about.  my memory is horrible, so someone correct me if i'm wrong.

nah, i think jackson knows about his brother.  the priest was telling jax how his father wanted his sons to have different lives than he did.  one was already spared from the life because he passed away so young, but the other he was worried about.  my memory is horrible, so someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

THIS
Is that how most people felt about the season? Out of focus, slow, took forever to find the baby, couldn't really tie all the storylines together too well. But then killer ending that makes us forget all that. 
smokin.gif
 Next season should be on point from the getgo.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif

THIS
Is that how most people felt about the season? Out of focus, slow, took forever to find the baby, couldn't really tie all the storylines together too well. But then killer ending that makes us forget all that. 
smokin.gif
 Next season should be on point from the getgo.

Word. I won't be watching because I haven't seen season 3. Anywhere to watch online or a netfix date?

Word. I won't be watching because I haven't seen season 3. Anywhere to watch online or a netfix date?

sidereel but they only let you watch 72 minutes...

if you pick megavideo, then the next watch from videobb, and then again to megavideo if you want to watch back to back to back

but im waiting for netflix too

Back
Top Bottom