Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

ColdCity-Are you sure it was Chibbs that gave second to Bobby's motion?..I could have swore it was Clay that yelled second..I don't have DVR so I can't rewatch it..Someone clarify for me please..

ColdCity-Are you sure it was Chibbs that gave second to Bobby's motion?..I could have swore it was Clay that yelled second..I don't have DVR so I can't rewatch it..Someone clarify for me please..

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

juice didnt die. he fell. i think that black cop will flip on the white CIA dude.

nerd.gif

Just watched the preview for next week. Slowed it down.
The scene where they are sitting at the table for a second before they get shot at definitely has juice in it.
He is alive
eek.gif
eek.gif

Just watched the preview for next week. Slowed it down.
The scene where they are sitting at the table for a second before they get shot at definitely has juice in it.
He is alive
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

your right i just watched that part again & he def seconded the motion but he was pissed about it
& didnt i tell yall juice aint dead it was def him in the preview for next week...knew it wayyyyy before that screengrab

Originally Posted by casekicks

your right i just watched that part again & he def seconded the motion but he was pissed about it
& didnt i tell yall juice aint dead it was def him in the preview for next week...knew it wayyyyy before that screengrab

I figured the branch broke, but if you guys are seeing Juice in the preview (I can't tell, tried looking), then Chibbs is definitely gonna cover it up for him... and they're obviously going to assume it was a Cartel move. Matter of fact, it being done so close to the warehouse will only help strengthen their assumptions because they'll think "Oh $*+%, the other cartel knows where we're hiding it and grabbed Juice".

I never entertained the idea before, just because Season 3 and them being predominantly away from Charming was received with mixed reception from fans, but I could see the split club storyline going into effect ending this season, starting next season. Of course, they'll get back together at some point before it ends, but not for good. That's what the Shield did with the death of Lem, so I could see them taking a similar route here. Sutter was a big part of the writing of that show.

But the Cartel storyline is gonna probably play out for AT LEAST another season.

I figured the branch broke, but if you guys are seeing Juice in the preview (I can't tell, tried looking), then Chibbs is definitely gonna cover it up for him... and they're obviously going to assume it was a Cartel move. Matter of fact, it being done so close to the warehouse will only help strengthen their assumptions because they'll think "Oh $*+%, the other cartel knows where we're hiding it and grabbed Juice".

I never entertained the idea before, just because Season 3 and them being predominantly away from Charming was received with mixed reception from fans, but I could see the split club storyline going into effect ending this season, starting next season. Of course, they'll get back together at some point before it ends, but not for good. That's what the Shield did with the death of Lem, so I could see them taking a similar route here. Sutter was a big part of the writing of that show.

But the Cartel storyline is gonna probably play out for AT LEAST another season.

Juice is mos def alive..Saw a screen cap on FB that shows Juice starting to duck behind either the bar or pool table in what appears to be shootout at the club..You can plainly see his mohawk..So thankfully his storyline is continuing..

Juice is mos def alive..Saw a screen cap on FB that shows Juice starting to duck behind either the bar or pool table in what appears to be shootout at the club..You can plainly see his mohawk..So thankfully his storyline is continuing..

juice didnt die. he fell. i think that black cop will flip on the white CIA dude.
This.

The only way for Juice to get out of this mess is if Eli helps him.

This.

The only way for Juice to get out of this mess is if Eli helps him.

Back
Top Bottom