Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

this ******ed baby juice not finding a branch strong enough to hold him 
laugh.gif

glad hes not dead though

— I'd like to see more development from Linc. He's turning, week by week, into a kind of Stahl-light. But then I considered this week how we might respond to his pretty intelligent plans if we didn't know the Sons? We would probably be on his side.

Random...but Linc's character is almost a mirror-image of the dude Forest Whitaker portrayed in The Shield.

— I'd like to see more development from Linc. He's turning, week by week, into a kind of Stahl-light. But then I considered this week how we might respond to his pretty intelligent plans if we didn't know the Sons? We would probably be on his side.

Random...but Linc's character is almost a mirror-image of the dude Forest Whitaker portrayed in The Shield.

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS FAINT. 'WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN BLOOD AND WHAT IT MENT' BUT DEAR FATHER OF THE SUN AND THE HOLY GHOST. IM GOING TO SLEEP I DID NOT SEE THAT JUST HAPPEN.

HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS FAINT. 'WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN BLOOD AND WHAT IT MENT' BUT DEAR FATHER OF THE SUN AND THE HOLY GHOST. IM GOING TO SLEEP I DID NOT SEE THAT JUST HAPPEN.

I can't believe what just happened..like wth.
This sucks it starts getting super good when Directv wants to be stupid by dropping FX 
tired.gif

I can't believe what just happened..like wth.
This sucks it starts getting super good when Directv wants to be stupid by dropping FX 
tired.gif

Good episode. I think most people expected Piney to get killed by Clay. I thought he was going to cut his head off to make it seem like the rival cartel did it.

Good episode. I think most people expected Piney to get killed by Clay. I thought he was going to cut his head off to make it seem like the rival cartel did it.

As soon as the scene started with Clay on the phone with Jemma i thought to myself hes gonna kill Piney. Five minutes later it actually happened and i couldn't believe it. Now all i hope is i could even watch the next episode with all this directv nonsense going on. Better believe i voiced my opinion on the site Kurt Sutter kept mentioning. I watch Speed channel A LOT so losing Sons of Anarchy along with Formula 1 is no bueno.

As soon as the scene started with Clay on the phone with Jemma i thought to myself hes gonna kill Piney. Five minutes later it actually happened and i couldn't believe it. Now all i hope is i could even watch the next episode with all this directv nonsense going on. Better believe i voiced my opinion on the site Kurt Sutter kept mentioning. I watch Speed channel A LOT so losing Sons of Anarchy along with Formula 1 is no bueno.

Same thing happened with FX and dish network last season.

Crazy episode. Can't believe I just stumbled upon this thread just now.

Same thing happened with FX and dish network last season.

Crazy episode. Can't believe I just stumbled upon this thread just now.

Back
Top Bottom