Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Cops eating the chili with the head cooked in the same pot. 
laugh.gif

I just knew Clay was gonna kill Piney as soon as he knocked on the door..But yet I was still shocked..lol..I think the blood on the pic was some sort of set up for the Cartel or the Mayans..Tara's days seemed to be getting number rather quickly..Did you guys notice she said she was going to Oregon?..If I'm not mistaken the Sons have chapters in either Oregon or Washington, so I'm bettin' she's going to have an "accident" on the way up to the other hospital..And Clay telling Oswald that "I ain't goin' nowhere" is, to me, forshadowing his death at the hands of Jax or Opie by the end of the season..Sutter just keeps dragging me deeper and deeper into this show..Dude seriously needs to win an Emmy for writing..

I just knew Clay was gonna kill Piney as soon as he knocked on the door..But yet I was still shocked..lol..I think the blood on the pic was some sort of set up for the Cartel or the Mayans..Tara's days seemed to be getting number rather quickly..Did you guys notice she said she was going to Oregon?..If I'm not mistaken the Sons have chapters in either Oregon or Washington, so I'm bettin' she's going to have an "accident" on the way up to the other hospital..And Clay telling Oswald that "I ain't goin' nowhere" is, to me, forshadowing his death at the hands of Jax or Opie by the end of the season..Sutter just keeps dragging me deeper and deeper into this show..Dude seriously needs to win an Emmy for writing..

@$##%+# NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I knew Piney was a goner, but to see Clay do it...with Pineys on Gun...In his crib....RUTHLESS I TELL YOU RUTHLESS 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Why must FOX be on b.s with DirectTV WHY!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

@$##%+# NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I knew Piney was a goner, but to see Clay do it...with Pineys on Gun...In his crib....RUTHLESS I TELL YOU RUTHLESS 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Why must FOX be on b.s with DirectTV WHY!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i want clay dead

about fx goto the site they advertised, make a comment and hope they come to an agreement

direct tv shouldnt have given out sunday ticket for free -__- give fox its money

i want clay dead

about fx goto the site they advertised, make a comment and hope they come to an agreement

direct tv shouldnt have given out sunday ticket for free -__- give fox its money

After Episode 7 (last week)
1. Piney 15%
2. Unser 20%
3. Juice 20%
4. Tara 66%
5. Bobby 70%
6. Clay 80%

After Episode 8 (this week)
1. Piney 0%
2. Unser 20%
3. Tara 50%
4. Juice 50%
5. Clay 70%
6. Bobby 80%

That might be one of the best episodes in the show's four year history. For once, the story is seeming very real and very grounded. I mean, they were never pulling any soap opera, my long lost dead brother who we thought was dead but was in Montana kind of stuff, but the guys always seemed to just skate by when the REAL danger came, sans Donna in Season 1.

Bags in heads, Clay popping Piney for being too brash (saw that coming), and Chibbs sympathizing with Juice... just nuts. I knew Chibbs would understand. Dude has a wife and kid he got basically stolen from him, he know's the value of family. Gemma is starting to realize how deep they are. Everyone's cracking.

Now that we've officially lost a member of the club (and down a character in an ensemble cast show) I see it playing out like this the rest of the season.

They won't kill off Bobby, Tig, Clay, Jax, Chibbs, Opie, Gemma, or Tara off. Just for "TV" reasons. Now, I could see the kid who plays Juice maybe starting to get offers all over the place and he might need to leave the show to pursue other jobs, hence why Sutter is giving him such a great storyline and so much TV time this year, sort of showing off his acting skills. He could possibly die in some quick, random, you didn't see it coming kind of thing like Half-Sac (he left the show for other work, that's why he was killed off). Same goes for Tara. Plus, Kurt Sutter has already stated that Wendy's character was the "Ophelia" of the cast, not Tara. So she doesn't have to die to necessarily fulfill the "Prince" storyline of Jax going crazy. Although, I wouldn't be completely surprised.

The only reason I think Unser is the only one who'll really go is because he kind of serves no purpose with the country Sheriff in town, beside being Gemma's little gopher, and he's crossed Clay, who's proved TWICE so far this season that he's bout killing anyone and everyone to keep himself in the money. Now, Sutter is also pointing us in the direction (at least I think) of Charming going back to their pre-suburban ways and an ousting of Hale as mayor, so maybe to start Season 5 Unser will be Sheriff again.

Kenny Johnson (Kozik) is doing another show, so he's definitely not gonna come back next year full-time. And I just don't see him adding new "mystery" club members, you know, like guys from out of nowhere "Oh, he patched over after the war from Tuscon" or stuff like that because the story deals with so much loyalty and ties, that would kind of be like how I'd imagine ABC to write in a new character and Kurt Sutter isn't ABC.

Either way, I can't wait for the next month or so. We've got 5 episodes left, Sutter is trying to get Harley to sponsor a 90 minute commercial free finale, and they usually make the one before last episode 90 minutes too.

After Episode 7 (last week)
1. Piney 15%
2. Unser 20%
3. Juice 20%
4. Tara 66%
5. Bobby 70%
6. Clay 80%

After Episode 8 (this week)
1. Piney 0%
2. Unser 20%
3. Tara 50%
4. Juice 50%
5. Clay 70%
6. Bobby 80%

That might be one of the best episodes in the show's four year history. For once, the story is seeming very real and very grounded. I mean, they were never pulling any soap opera, my long lost dead brother who we thought was dead but was in Montana kind of stuff, but the guys always seemed to just skate by when the REAL danger came, sans Donna in Season 1.

Bags in heads, Clay popping Piney for being too brash (saw that coming), and Chibbs sympathizing with Juice... just nuts. I knew Chibbs would understand. Dude has a wife and kid he got basically stolen from him, he know's the value of family. Gemma is starting to realize how deep they are. Everyone's cracking.

Now that we've officially lost a member of the club (and down a character in an ensemble cast show) I see it playing out like this the rest of the season.

They won't kill off Bobby, Tig, Clay, Jax, Chibbs, Opie, Gemma, or Tara off. Just for "TV" reasons. Now, I could see the kid who plays Juice maybe starting to get offers all over the place and he might need to leave the show to pursue other jobs, hence why Sutter is giving him such a great storyline and so much TV time this year, sort of showing off his acting skills. He could possibly die in some quick, random, you didn't see it coming kind of thing like Half-Sac (he left the show for other work, that's why he was killed off). Same goes for Tara. Plus, Kurt Sutter has already stated that Wendy's character was the "Ophelia" of the cast, not Tara. So she doesn't have to die to necessarily fulfill the "Prince" storyline of Jax going crazy. Although, I wouldn't be completely surprised.

The only reason I think Unser is the only one who'll really go is because he kind of serves no purpose with the country Sheriff in town, beside being Gemma's little gopher, and he's crossed Clay, who's proved TWICE so far this season that he's bout killing anyone and everyone to keep himself in the money. Now, Sutter is also pointing us in the direction (at least I think) of Charming going back to their pre-suburban ways and an ousting of Hale as mayor, so maybe to start Season 5 Unser will be Sheriff again.

Kenny Johnson (Kozik) is doing another show, so he's definitely not gonna come back next year full-time. And I just don't see him adding new "mystery" club members, you know, like guys from out of nowhere "Oh, he patched over after the war from Tuscon" or stuff like that because the story deals with so much loyalty and ties, that would kind of be like how I'd imagine ABC to write in a new character and Kurt Sutter isn't ABC.

Either way, I can't wait for the next month or so. We've got 5 episodes left, Sutter is trying to get Harley to sponsor a 90 minute commercial free finale, and they usually make the one before last episode 90 minutes too.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Honestly, w/ what Unser kows about Clay I can see him killing Clay in the season ender.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Honestly, w/ what Unser kows about Clay I can see him killing Clay in the season ender.

am i the only one that thinks tig will be smashing gemma real soon

episode was dope, now another 6 days of torture

am i the only one that thinks tig will be smashing gemma real soon

episode was dope, now another 6 days of torture

eek.gif
This episode reminded me why I used to love this show.

I mean, %%*@ are you missing from this? Started with a bang, ended with a bang. Juice
sick.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

That true twisted comedy with the chili con cabeza.
laugh.gif
Ron Perlman in rare form all the way through.

Everyone had their moment and all of em rang true, which is a nice change of pace. Less of hippie Fed, more of the MC, and Piney...
30t6p3b.gif

Can it all be like this the rest of the way?

eek.gif
This episode reminded me why I used to love this show.

I mean, %%*@ are you missing from this? Started with a bang, ended with a bang. Juice
sick.gif
eek.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

That true twisted comedy with the chili con cabeza.
laugh.gif
Ron Perlman in rare form all the way through.

Everyone had their moment and all of em rang true, which is a nice change of pace. Less of hippie Fed, more of the MC, and Piney...
30t6p3b.gif

Can it all be like this the rest of the way?

Had a feeling Piney was going to go out like that. Great episode. Best believe I went on that website to complain about DTV being asshats for dropping FX. I don't watch anything on FX but SOA but the show will die without DTVs of viewers. Sucks man.

Had a feeling Piney was going to go out like that. Great episode. Best believe I went on that website to complain about DTV being asshats for dropping FX. I don't watch anything on FX but SOA but the show will die without DTVs of viewers. Sucks man.

I don't think the show will die without DTV's viewers..It'll definately take a hit, but DTV is a small percentage of TV providers so it won't be as bad as alot of people think..

On another note I just realized the LS that Clay wrote on the pic in blood stands for Lobos Sanora..Which is the rival gang to the Galindo cartel..So he did that to throw people off of him..

Does anyone else think that Opie might blame Jax for Piney's murder?..Remember that as far as anyone knows, Jax was the last one to see Piney alive..He did tell Opie that he was going to go up to the cabin and check on him and I don't remember Piney being back around after that..So there could be a chance that Opie thinks Jax was the one to kill him..

Let me bring this idea up for discussion..Does anyone think the "leak" concerning the cartel could be Bobby?..I doubt it, but at the same time it makes sense..He's the last one you'd think would do it, but he needs to do something drastic to ensure Clay and the cartel are gone from anything to do with SAMCRO..

I don't think the show will die without DTV's viewers..It'll definately take a hit, but DTV is a small percentage of TV providers so it won't be as bad as alot of people think..

On another note I just realized the LS that Clay wrote on the pic in blood stands for Lobos Sanora..Which is the rival gang to the Galindo cartel..So he did that to throw people off of him..

Does anyone else think that Opie might blame Jax for Piney's murder?..Remember that as far as anyone knows, Jax was the last one to see Piney alive..He did tell Opie that he was going to go up to the cabin and check on him and I don't remember Piney being back around after that..So there could be a chance that Opie thinks Jax was the one to kill him..

Let me bring this idea up for discussion..Does anyone think the "leak" concerning the cartel could be Bobby?..I doubt it, but at the same time it makes sense..He's the last one you'd think would do it, but he needs to do something drastic to ensure Clay and the cartel are gone from anything to do with SAMCRO..

Dang. Piney.
I thought that scene between him and Jax could have been a lot more powerful if Jax wasn't yelling the whole time.

Crazy episode!
I wouldn't be too surprised if Clay was his own leak, giving info to Lobos.
This way they're able to stay in the cartel business longer.
Edit:

I'm late with this one, but I just picked up on the Hamlet-esque plot on another forum. 
eek.gif

Dang. Piney.
I thought that scene between him and Jax could have been a lot more powerful if Jax wasn't yelling the whole time.

Crazy episode!
I wouldn't be too surprised if Clay was his own leak, giving info to Lobos.
This way they're able to stay in the cartel business longer.
Edit:

I'm late with this one, but I just picked up on the Hamlet-esque plot on another forum. 
eek.gif

I don't think Bobby would be the one to do it. Him being ballsy enough to get a vote for a leadership change and being so close to the gavel, I don't see it IMO.

I thought the scene with Piney and Jax was pretty good. Jax yelling didn't take away from it, he's tired of hearing about the past and probably still reeling from them being so in over their head with the situation when he thought it was going to be big/quick cash and an easy out for him.

Read this somewhere else but when Piney said "Before you bury JT, you should get to know him" maybe that's Piney telling Jax where the letters are.

BTW, SOA does have a Tacoma and Oregon charter.

Back
Top Bottom