Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

bump
Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Edit:

I'm late with this one, but I just picked up on the Hamlet-esque plot on another forum

SOA forum
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

spill da beans CHICHAN

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by tmoore2120

Originally Posted by irie

am i the only one that thinks tig will be smashing gemma real soon

episode was dope, now another 6 days of torture

he has before in one of the previous seasons...
I thought they just made out that one ep. but TIG freaked out and pulled back before it went any further. Wouldn't be surprised if it does happen this season though, Gemma may get stressed or Clay might put his hands on her in an abusive way again. I kind of expected Clay to off Piney. I wonder if Opie will suspect Clay right away or not be able to see between the BS.

Yea it was the episode after she told Clay and Jax that Weston raped her.  She was out of it because she thought Clay wouldn't want her anymore.

BTW, this dude Juice didn't learn about messing with the feds?  Damn bro
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jayt206

Originally Posted by tmoore2120

Originally Posted by irie

am i the only one that thinks tig will be smashing gemma real soon

episode was dope, now another 6 days of torture

he has before in one of the previous seasons...
I thought they just made out that one ep. but TIG freaked out and pulled back before it went any further. Wouldn't be surprised if it does happen this season though, Gemma may get stressed or Clay might put his hands on her in an abusive way again. I kind of expected Clay to off Piney. I wonder if Opie will suspect Clay right away or not be able to see between the BS.

Yea it was the episode after she told Clay and Jax that Weston raped her.  She was out of it because she thought Clay wouldn't want her anymore.

BTW, this dude Juice didn't learn about messing with the feds?  Damn bro
30t6p3b.gif

I really hope Aceveda catches a stray bullet next week. When they were about to kill Laroy man you could hear the fear in his voice and Clay didn't even move
30t6p3b.gif

I really hope Aceveda catches a stray bullet next week. When they were about to kill Laroy man you could hear the fear in his voice and Clay didn't even move
30t6p3b.gif

Another great episode..Clay's dirt is just coming more and more to the surface..Things are going to explode next week..I knew his punk @!* was gonna go through with the hit on Tara..I wonder what Gemma's reaction will be once this thing with Tara unfolds?..

Who the hell is Aceveda?..I don't recall hearing that name at all..

Another great episode..Clay's dirt is just coming more and more to the surface..Things are going to explode next week..I knew his punk @!* was gonna go through with the hit on Tara..I wonder what Gemma's reaction will be once this thing with Tara unfolds?..

Who the hell is Aceveda?..I don't recall hearing that name at all..

Man with all the Cartel/Tara/Clay stuff this episode I forgot about Piney..I can't even begin to imagine how Sutter is gonna write the explanation for his murder or Opie's reaction..I'm glad Bobby told Jax about Clay offering him the gavel when he steps down..Bobby is about the only person with his head on straight..

Man with all the Cartel/Tara/Clay stuff this episode I forgot about Piney..I can't even begin to imagine how Sutter is gonna write the explanation for his murder or Opie's reaction..I'm glad Bobby told Jax about Clay offering him the gavel when he steps down..Bobby is about the only person with his head on straight..

Oh my bad, the dude who's the right hand lieutenant for Romeo. He was on The Shield and that was his name
laugh.gif

How they go the whole day and not tell Op about Piney
30t6p3b.gif

I'd say Bobby had his head on straight except when he told Otto that Georgie was dead.

Oh my bad, the dude who's the right hand lieutenant for Romeo. He was on The Shield and that was his name
laugh.gif

How they go the whole day and not tell Op about Piney
30t6p3b.gif

I'd say Bobby had his head on straight except when he told Otto that Georgie was dead.

man there is SO MUCH GOING ON SON, my head is spinning. clay NEEDS TO GO ... HE WILL NOT END WELL. juice....is a lost cause. wonder what he is going to do save the club. but SOA can be saved... clay has to go. ughh

man there is SO MUCH GOING ON SON, my head is spinning. clay NEEDS TO GO ... HE WILL NOT END WELL. juice....is a lost cause. wonder what he is going to do save the club. but SOA can be saved... clay has to go. ughh

I don't thing Juice is going to do anything to save the club..I think he'll eventually either kill himself, tell Chibs and he'll kill him, or totally rat them out to save himself..I think if he finds a way to help the club outta the RICO stuff it'll be too much like Jax finding a way to get the club outta trouble with the ATF..

I don't thing Juice is going to do anything to save the club..I think he'll eventually either kill himself, tell Chibs and he'll kill him, or totally rat them out to save himself..I think if he finds a way to help the club outta the RICO stuff it'll be too much like Jax finding a way to get the club outta trouble with the ATF..

damn, show is crack......

- Clay is straight ruthless, for a second when he told gemma he wouldnt touch tara i believed him. SMH.

-Juice is one of my fav characters but his time is up. Dont see him getting out of this, homie didnt learn his lesson the first time and now seems like hes about to jump right back in with the feds.

-preview for next week is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom