Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I don't think Bobby would be the one to do it. Him being ballsy enough to get a vote for a leadership change and being so close to the gavel, I don't see it IMO.

I thought the scene with Piney and Jax was pretty good. Jax yelling didn't take away from it, he's tired of hearing about the past and probably still reeling from them being so in over their head with the situation when he thought it was going to be big/quick cash and an easy out for him.

Read this somewhere else but when Piney said "Before you bury JT, you should get to know him" maybe that's Piney telling Jax where the letters are.

BTW, SOA does have a Tacoma and Oregon charter.

eek.gif
Crazy episode sheesh 
pimp.gif

Piney
frown.gif

Clay
mad.gif

& yea on the real I don't see them killing Tara off just yet or at all for that matter. But we'll see what happens on next week's episode
pimp.gif

eek.gif
Crazy episode sheesh 
pimp.gif

Piney
frown.gif

Clay
mad.gif

& yea on the real I don't see them killing Tara off just yet or at all for that matter. But we'll see what happens on next week's episode
pimp.gif

Yo, whatever happened to Kozik (SOA member with the short blonde hair)?  He hasn't been seen since the 3rd episode?  Is he with the Tucson chapter?  And who were the heads in the duffel bag?
Clay is reckless, he just doesn't care anymore.  He wrote those letters in Piney's blood but he'll still look like the prime suspect.  I'm wondering what Opie will do?  Clay is the reason Donna is dead and now his dad was murked.

Yo, whatever happened to Kozik (SOA member with the short blonde hair)?  He hasn't been seen since the 3rd episode?  Is he with the Tucson chapter?  And who were the heads in the duffel bag?
Clay is reckless, he just doesn't care anymore.  He wrote those letters in Piney's blood but he'll still look like the prime suspect.  I'm wondering what Opie will do?  Clay is the reason Donna is dead and now his dad was murked.

They've been saying Kozik was up north securing more guns from the Irish. Hopefully he'd be back for the vote. Heads in the duffel bag were the pres of the Tuscon charter and a few Mayans.

Originally Posted by shogun

Kozik is up north making the gun run (Kenny Johnson, the actor that plays him, got another job so they shortened his arc) because the pick the guns up near Canada from the Irish, then run them down the coast, so that's usually how they explain characters being missed.

Honestly, w/ what Unser kows about Clay I can see him killing Clay in the season ender.
No. Not going to happen. Clay is Jax's Shane (from the Shield). With Clay dead, show has to go some stupid direction that makes no sense. Trust me, the last two episodes of this SERIES, not season, will see Jax/Clay clash for the last time.

am i the only one that thinks tig will be smashing gemma real soon
Nope. They already kind of did this in an episode in Season 2, Tig FREAKED OUT, and Gemma just broke down. Won't happen again.

Does anyone else think that Opie might blame Jax for Piney's murder?..Remember that as far as anyone knows, Jax was the last one to see Piney alive..He did tell Opie that he was going to go up to the cabin and check on him and I don't remember Piney being back around after that..So there could be a chance that Opie thinks Jax was the one to kill him..
Nah. Jax and Opie literally are like twin brothers. He knows he wouldn't kill his pops. If nothing else, EVERYONE's gonna suspect Clay.

Let me bring this idea up for discussion..Does anyone think the "leak" concerning the cartel could be Bobby?..I doubt it, but at the same time it makes sense..He's the last one you'd think would do it, but he needs to do something drastic to ensure Clay and the cartel are gone from anything to do with SAMCRO..
The leak is either Ruiz (Acevada from the Shield, Romeo's #2) or Alvarez. Alvarez got shot last episode, but that could have been a mistake. Trust me, the cartel doesn't send in shooters and say "But be very sure you don't kill this guy"...

But at the end of the day, these guys are all brothers, that's like the #2 most important thing about this show, aside from Jax's storyline. That's why the cartel thing is such a big deal. It's torn the brothers apart. Just like Bobby said this episode, he's staying, but not because he wants to or has a choice. He'd never turn on his brothers, leave them behind.

Originally Posted by shogun

Kozik is up north making the gun run (Kenny Johnson, the actor that plays him, got another job so they shortened his arc) because the pick the guns up near Canada from the Irish, then run them down the coast, so that's usually how they explain characters being missed.

Honestly, w/ what Unser kows about Clay I can see him killing Clay in the season ender.
No. Not going to happen. Clay is Jax's Shane (from the Shield). With Clay dead, show has to go some stupid direction that makes no sense. Trust me, the last two episodes of this SERIES, not season, will see Jax/Clay clash for the last time.

Nope. They already kind of did this in an episode in Season 2, Tig FREAKED OUT, and Gemma just broke down. Won't happen again.

Does anyone else think that Opie might blame Jax for Piney's murder?..Remember that as far as anyone knows, Jax was the last one to see Piney alive..He did tell Opie that he was going to go up to the cabin and check on him and I don't remember Piney being back around after that..So there could be a chance that Opie thinks Jax was the one to kill him..
Nah. Jax and Opie literally are like twin brothers. He knows he wouldn't kill his pops. If nothing else, EVERYONE's gonna suspect Clay.

Let me bring this idea up for discussion..Does anyone think the "leak" concerning the cartel could be Bobby?..I doubt it, but at the same time it makes sense..He's the last one you'd think would do it, but he needs to do something drastic to ensure Clay and the cartel are gone from anything to do with SAMCRO..
The leak is either Ruiz (Acevada from the Shield, Romeo's #2) or Alvarez. Alvarez got shot last episode, but that could have been a mistake. Trust me, the cartel doesn't send in shooters and say "But be very sure you don't kill this guy"...

But at the end of the day, these guys are all brothers, that's like the #2 most important thing about this show, aside from Jax's storyline. That's why the cartel thing is such a big deal. It's torn the brothers apart. Just like Bobby said this episode, he's staying, but not because he wants to or has a choice. He'd never turn on his brothers, leave them behind.

They've been saying Kozik was up north securing more guns from the Irish. Hopefully he'd be back for the vote. Heads in the duffel bag were the pres of the Tuscon charter and a few Mayans.

Never thought of Alvarez, that's pretty smart if it turns out to be him.

I +#@$!%$ hated Aceveda
laugh.gif

NVM on Kozik, watching Fruit For the Crows and Clay says they're going to proxy his vote.

Never thought of Alvarez, that's pretty smart if it turns out to be him.

I +#@$!%$ hated Aceveda
laugh.gif

NVM on Kozik, watching Fruit For the Crows and Clay says they're going to proxy his vote.

Originally Posted by irie

episode was dope, now another 6 days of torture

he has before in one of the previous seasons...

ive said it before & ill say it again clay is one of the foulest dudes on TV.... i watched this ep with someone who has never seen SOA & shes instantly a fan now off one ep...(also is very refreshing seeing someone elses reaction to all this she knew off bat clay was up to no good
laugh.gif
)... i think this was one of if not the best ep to date of SOA.... & juice
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i knew chibbs would understand

ive said it before & ill say it again clay is one of the foulest dudes on TV.... i watched this ep with someone who has never seen SOA & shes instantly a fan now off one ep...(also is very refreshing seeing someone elses reaction to all this she knew off bat clay was up to no good
laugh.gif
)... i think this was one of if not the best ep to date of SOA.... & juice
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
i knew chibbs would understand

Originally Posted by tmoore2120

I thought they just made out that one ep. but TIG freaked out and pulled back before it went any further. Wouldn't be surprised if it does happen this season though, Gemma may get stressed or Clay might put his hands on her in an abusive way again. I kind of expected Clay to off Piney. I wonder if Opie will suspect Clay right away or not be able to see between the BS.

Originally Posted by tmoore2120

I thought they just made out that one ep. but TIG freaked out and pulled back before it went any further. Wouldn't be surprised if it does happen this season though, Gemma may get stressed or Clay might put his hands on her in an abusive way again. I kind of expected Clay to off Piney. I wonder if Opie will suspect Clay right away or not be able to see between the BS.

I bet all my money on Ruiz being the leak. Dude was acting really suspicious in the last episode (like smirking when the Sons/Mayans were getting ready for the "ambush", or how the dude they captured looked all shook seeing Ruiz, possibly because he knows too). He's probably leaking info because he's tired of being #2 to Romeo and wants to make moves.

I bet all my money on Ruiz being the leak. Dude was acting really suspicious in the last episode (like smirking when the Sons/Mayans were getting ready for the "ambush", or how the dude they captured looked all shook seeing Ruiz, possibly because he knows too). He's probably leaking info because he's tired of being #2 to Romeo and wants to make moves.

Originally Posted by jell0man

Acevada man... he was that real snake on the Shield too.

Originally Posted by jell0man

Acevada man... he was that real snake on the Shield too.

Back
Top Bottom