Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

(Trailer)

From the Starz website:

"On the heels of the bloody escape from the House of Batiatus that concluded "Spartacus: Blood and Sand", the gladiator rebellion continues and begins to strike fear into the heart of the Roman Republic in "Spartacus: Vengeance". Gaius Claudius Glaber and his Roman troops are sent to Capua to crush the growing band of freed slaves that Spartacus leads before it can inflict further damage. Spartacus is presented the choice of satisfying his personal need for vengeance against the man that condemned his wife to slavery and eventual death or making the larger sacrifices necessary to keep his budding army from breaking apart. Containing all of the blood-soaked action, exotic sexuality, and villainy and heroism that has come to distinguish the series, the tale of Spartacus resumes in epic fashion."

Looks like we are going back to the ending of the first season, and going on with the story.  There is a "new" Spartacus after the unfortunate death of Andy Whitfield.  From the trailer it seems as if everyone will be back, including some people you didn't expect.

I personally can't wait.  One of the best shows on tv. 
pimp.gif

lowkey became one of my fav series of all time RIP to Andy Whitfield lets see how this new guy follow in his footsteps

I cant even remember if I saw season 2. I know they had a prequel? I think the last thing I saw was them killing everyone in the crib.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Ilithyia is back!!!! 
devil.gif

No OG Spartacus though. 
tired.gif

both of these...took me half a season to warm up to dude as the lead, but then he absolutely killed it.
tired.gif

this new guy got a lot to live up to.

It's a damn shame Andy Whitfield lost his battle with cancer (R.I.P.), but I've been waiting for a new Spartacus season for far too long. Cannot wait for this to start up.

Sex and violence, what more can you ask for in a show? The replacement Spartacus has a lot to a lot to live up to. Whitfield was flawless.

If they feature Gannicus a lot this season then it should be pure piffery
smokin.gif
.  That and even more muff than they usually show.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE QBZ

will The SHOWSTOPPER Gannicus be in this if so

i believe he is 
pimp.gif

and Lucy Lawless's Lucretia is back too if you saw the other 2 min teaser trailer 

pimp.gif

ChicagoKid23 wrote:
and Lucy Lawless's Lucretia is back too if you saw the other 2 min teaser trailer 

pimp.gif

How the heck is she back?  She was dead the last time we saw her.  Flashbacks maybe?  Or she miraculously survived somehow and recuperated?

Iunno how I feel about them basically having a Andy Whitfield look a like.
But whatever I can't wait.

Originally Posted by shogun

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

pimp.gif
How the heck is she back?  She was dead the last time we saw her.  Flashbacks maybe?  Or she miraculously survived somehow and recuperated?

she wasn't dead. Check the last scenes of 1st season. she was stabbed in the womb - which is basically an empty sac (in her case - filed with her baby obviously now dead)
but her arm was also moving as well when laying near batiatus

I thought she was just twitching before she died.  But good point about the baby taking most of the damage.  Didn't think of that.  Don't know what kind of role she will play since she lost everything.  Maybe her blonde friend will take her in.

Originally Posted by shogun

I thought she was just twitching before she died.  But good point about the baby taking most of the damage.  Didn't think of that.  Don't know what kind of role she will play since she lost everything.  Maybe her blonde friend will take her in.

i dont consider htis the spoiler since it was in the 2 min trailer thats out check it on yt but illythia and her husband Glaber stay at the batiatus house while they try to stop spartacus and lucretia pops up there maybe as a slave? servant? since she prolly lost everything at the end of season 1

Gannicus is that dude. I hope they feature him a lot because I thought he was the star of the last season.

Spartacus as a show is brutal. A lot of nudity and violence. I love this show...but some of the stuff that happens is
sick.gif
. But it is awesome nontheless.

Wasn't Gannicus in the prequel season?..I didnt finish the mini-season they made while waiting to see if Andy would beat cancer..

Back
Top Bottom