Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

I thought Agron saw Nasir as a younger brother, but that kissed made me go "I KNEW IT!"
i too thought agron thought nasir was a younger brother/person he could train etc. i knew nasir was gay, but was thrown off when agron went in for the kiss 

That POV never even crossed my mind about him seeing dude as a younger brother..It seemed to me right from the beginning when them two met that he was smitten with dude..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me ask yall a question..Me and my wife watch this show together every week since the first episode and we pretty much agree on how the storylines play out and whats going to happen next and so on..We're disagreed on this topic though..I think that illythia is preggers by Spartacus as a result of the joke Lucretia played on her..My wife thinks the complete opposite and thinks her husband is the baby daddy..Which way do you guys think it's going to go?  
That baby is Spartacus'.  It has to be.  I'm sure eventually it will come to light that Illythea had sex with Spartacus.  Like I said earlier, she is doomed.  Plus there seems to be that angle where Lucricia knows that Illythea had sex with Spartacus and is holding it over her head, and that is why Illythea doesn't want Lucricia around.  They are all so flaky though.  They hate you one second and then are your BFF the next.  I hope they all die.

It's so funny how they treat open homosexuality back then.  Agron kissed ol' boy in the lips, and everyone saw it.  Instead of a fuss over it, or a collective gasp, Spartacus just says "Welp...let's get going to the Arena"   
laugh.gif
  Now-a-days everyone would be gossiping about it for weeks.

By far the best episode of the season and a top 3 episode all time. I ahd no clue what Spartacus was gonna do until the stadium started bruning down. These dudes went it. When Ganicus came back, i was like whoa. All 4 of them on the same squad. Game freaking over. No more arena though.

When gaius killed the girl's pops, I couldn't believe it. I was lol @ the cheesy special effects. The Spear throw was something else.

just came in to say the same thing as everyone. Best ep of the season by far, but more than anything, first ep that this new dude felt like Spartacus forreal and that the whole Senate bull %#%% didn't feel so much like wasting time with +%#%+#*#.

smokin.gif

Episode was
pimp.gif

Spartacus' chick is bad as hell in every sense of the word.
devil.gif

I'm thinking the baby is Spartacus' as well.
The CGI when the arena was burning down was pretty cheesy but it didn't take away anything from the episode.

for some reason i missed the spear throw all of you are referring to. i must have turned away for a sec... who'd he hit? this was during the breakout in the arena?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

for some reason i missed the spear throw all of you are referring to. i must have turned away for a sec... who'd he hit? this was during the breakout in the arena?
Yeah it was during all the craziness.  Right after the Roman council got stuck in their seating area because of the fire, Gaius and Spartacus saw eachother, and that's when Gaius realized that Spartacus was the one behind the arena being on fire.  Then Spartacus picked up a spear and launched it at Gaius (sort of like in 300) and it nicked Gaius in the cheek and stabbed that one fruity looking dude right in the heart.  I forget his name, but trust me, you hate him.    

Originally Posted by Nako XL

It was straight theft from 300. He caught Xerxes Illythia's dude in the cheek and hit random Roman official.

First ep where new Spartacus worked for me.
smokin.gif

This was the dude that got the spear. I'm glad he is dead, although I wish he would have gotten it a bit more personal like. I hated dude.

Originally Posted by dimez81

this season sucks.

After watching episode 5 It made up for the first 4 episodes.....finally i felt like i could watch the new guy as spartacus....hope it gets better from this point.

The new guy is ok, it's just Andy did such a great job that this guy gets hated on.

No doubt that Andy was the man, but Liam has definitely done a good job. I thought I would notice much more of a difference but I really don't. Still miss Andy though.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

This was the dude that got the spear. I'm glad he is dead, although I wish he would have gotten it a bit more personal like. I hated dude.
I hated dude too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, glad he's gone. He did ole girl tooooo nasty.

The way he fingered Nivea's and Diona's juice boxes to see which one was tighter
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

I hated dude too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, glad he's gone. He did ole girl tooooo nasty.

The way he fingered Nivea's and Diona's juice boxes to see which one was tighter
eek.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

I always hated him for that scene. Then he hit her in the poop chute. smh

that episode was
eek.gif
eek.gif
... that would have been the end of spartacus had that continued ...

crixus
30t6p3b.gif
... he in love

gaius ... is a g now

ashur ... i'm a fan now ... did took it to Lucretia ... no dambs were given

shorty couldn't lay up w/ anything and tried to screw over everyone
indifferent.gif
... mira wasn't having that

this show is back to being that crack from seasons 1 and 2

I WANT A REMATCH!!!!!!!!

Ashur may never die but you know Lucretia will make an attempt for sure.

claber
pimp.gif
taking over

This season is starting to become good.

Who was the dude in that cave?

Ashur getting his Roethlisberger on 
laugh.gif

Spartacus v. HBK was 
pimp.gif
, would have been epic if it was Andy but Liam is growing on me finally

Argon aka Barca 2.0, God Please no sex scene 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Mira might be the most ride or die bish in the history of TV, falling in love with her more and more each weak. She bout to get her  Legolas on too 
pimp.gif

God I hate the new Nivea 
mad.gif

The show just got renewed for another season 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was actually not that impressed with this episode. I mean, there were some good parts, but all that was at the end of the episode. The fight between Gannicus and Spartacus was good, whish it would have lasted longer. I think Gannicus was not expecting Spartacus to be as good as him.

All in all, it was still a better episode than the first 4.

All my excitment over Gannicus coming back, and I was disappointed that he left that fast.  I really hope he comes back and joins the cause.  I'm guessing he will be treated as a slave since he doesn't have his wooden knife anymore, and have no choice but to come back to the group.

Back
Top Bottom