Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

2iw0xon.png
For everyone that keeps asking about these .. these are the regular challenge red free run +2 with a custom speckle job done by illustraty. He has a lot of dope cutomed free run 2's.

nike-free-run-2-challenge-red.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by PRIME

I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

He has only been to the DR from what I recall.I don't take ninjahood seriously because he is quite irrational and lives in 1996

*aheeeeem*

546731_10150646838849580_591444579_9506417_630642207_n.jpg

so thats that.

anyone else wanna attempt to come at my neck?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i represent da common man..i keep it 100% whether ya cats like it or not...and for da record, 1996 >> 2012 when it comes to music, our economy, styles, etc.

and this aint no shot to steezy, grown man can wear w/e da hell he wants...but grown men can also have opinions. it be a cold day in hell before i ever wore anything

remotely resembling that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ this image in my head

steezys fit is aight just the shoes
sick.gif

half the damb shoes in this thread
sick.gif

i swear almost all of NT be on the next trend/fad quick
laugh.gif
no originality anymore 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

what is it with people having this fear of stepping out their comfort zone?...change up their style, be dynamic, i grew up on white AF 1's and Tims with the Pepe jeans and Mecca tees, steep techs and vansons, but times change and we age, that style has come and gone, isnt it boring to wear the same !*!+ day in and day out every summer and winter?...that !*!+ would drive me nuts, im not trying to stand out or look like i put an immense amount of thought into my get up daily, but i like to switch it up, wear some Brons one day, throw some Jays the next, if its too hot the next day you might catch me in some old navy chancletas and a white tee, go out at night and throw on something more casual, having the ability to pull different looks is whats important, you can fit into any crowd, any event any situation without looking like a fool.

for once I actually agree with you; Niketalk lacks a sense of style most of the time and is conditioned to what is acceptable and unacceptable.  Personally I am not a fan of Tom's but like I said to each their own.
I mean a lot dude's sense of style on here is Foams; hands down one of the ugliest sneakers of all time.

what is it with people having this fear of stepping out their comfort zone?...change up their style, be dynamic, i grew up on white AF 1's and Tims with the Pepe jeans and Mecca tees, steep techs and vansons, but times change and we age, that style has come and gone, isnt it boring to wear the same !*!+ day in and day out every summer and winter?...that !*!+ would drive me nuts, im not trying to stand out or look like i put an immense amount of thought into my get up daily, but i like to switch it up, wear some Brons one day, throw some Jays the next, if its too hot the next day you might catch me in some old navy chancletas and a white tee, go out at night and throw on something more casual, having the ability to pull different looks is whats important, you can fit into any crowd, any event any situation without looking like a fool.
I don't really care to read the rest of what you wrote other than what I bolded but ninjahood is the Champion[emoji]8482[/emoji] of living inside a bubble, one which is mostly filled with very specific styles and ideas mainly focused within his little hood.  If it's doesn't fit within what he finds appealing, there's something wrong with it and it's also  probably too effeminate for his muscle car persona.  Saying he represents da common man when as small of a percentage of the population would dress like him as would wears Toms.  As if the common man would insist on typing "da", especially in what I'm gonna guessing is his late 20s.

I personally wouldn't wear them but it's just ridiculous that you can't without narrow-minded clowns like him judging you.

my closest friends are just as narrow minded as he is, the other night i went to the gym with them, usually i work out on my own and like to keep what i wear as light as possible, so a tee, some nike track shorts above the knee and some free runs, one of these dudes had on some big #*$ basketball shorts, a baggy tee and some airmaxes (i dont give a damn what you tell me, 95's are NOT COMFORTABLE RUNNING SHOES, not anymore at least with all the other much lighter choices available) my other dude had on some Nautica sweats, uptempos a tee shirt and a hoody...they saw me and clowned the crap out of me, i just brush it off, it stopped bothering me ages ago, when i noticed i grew out of the style they deemed acceptable and into a much different style than theirs, i used to think my dudes were fly, now when we go out i know one dude will pull the choppa suit look and the other will look more fitted but like a social studies teacher, i love them to death, they are like brothers to me and i never clown their look, i just accept it and know what to expect when i say, fellas dress your best.

brings me back to when we went to Vegas and my dude was dead #*$ about to wear some relaxed fit Gap jeans from like 8 years ago with some squared toe kennet coles and some white button down....i hd to force my man into a pair of my jeans
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

He has only been to the DR from what I recall.I don't take ninjahood seriously because he is quite irrational and lives in 1996

*aheeeeem*

so thats that.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

i represent da common man..i keep it 100% whether ya cats like it or not...and for da record, 1996 >> 2012 when it comes to music, our economy, styles, etc.

and this aint no shot to steezy, grown man can wear w/e da hell he wants...but grown men can also have opinions. it be a cold day in hell before i ever wore anything

Bro this Is by far the most ignorant thing you posted I can type in mlk and get #*%%,idiot,uncle Tom,monkey,etc.Like really Son a google search pull up.Like how do you rationalize this as fact .I can type in your neighborhood and see crazy crap about it.Mentally your stuck in 1996 for real all that hood fresh stuff gets played out eventually your gonna want to leave that area and go see different places in the world.You can't hide in your fort made of steep techs and timberland boxes all day.Your 28 years old bro and you reason and rationalize like a 14 year old sometimes.You seriously posted a google search pull up no statistics or nothing.You just stereotyped a shoe son.You think people don't associate foams and da steep tech with hoodlums and degenerates when they could be further from the truth .

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I don't really care to read the rest of what you wrote other than what I bolded but ninjahood is the Champion[emoji]8482[/emoji] of living inside a bubble, one which is mostly filled with very specific styles and ideas mainly focused within his little hood.  If it's doesn't fit within what he finds appealing, there's something wrong with it and it's also  probably too effeminate for his muscle car persona.  Saying he represents da common man when as small of a percentage of the population would dress like him as would wears Toms.  As if the common man would insist on typing "da", especially in what I'm gonna guessing is his late 20s.

I personally wouldn't wear them but it's just ridiculous that you can't without narrow-minded clowns like him judging you.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Miniojw

Originally Posted by StillIn729

picked up a second pair on Tuesday...probably my fav non retro Nike ever made
nike-sb-koston-1-aqua-slate-01.jpg
info please.
Nike Koston 1 SB
seriously the sickest shoe in ages...future classic; I have five pairs which include two of the ones above 

*aheeeeem*

so thats that.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Bro this Is by far the most ignorant thing you posted I can type in mlk and get #*%%,idiot,uncle Tom,monkey,etc.Like really Son a google search pull up.Like how do you rationalize this as fact .I can type in your neighborhood and see crazy crap about it.Mentally your stuck in 1996 for real all that hood fresh stuff gets played out eventually your gonna want to leave that area and go see different places in the world.You can't hide in your fort made of steep techs and timberland boxes all day.Your 28 years old bro and you reason and rationalize like a 14 year old sometimes.You seriously posted a google search pull up no statistics or nothing.You just stereotyped a shoe son.You think people don't associate foams and da steep tech with hoodlums and degenerates when they could be further from the truth .
so because i stated my opimion + da common consensus according to da biggest search engine on earth regarding toms im "ignant"
laugh.gif

try again *%%@+.

like i said before, da tigger footies ain't rockin on this side..you want a pair? ill direct you to wear you rock off foofie style no problem.

Saying he represents da common man when as small of a percentage of the population would dress like him as would wears Toms.

*ahem*
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martin-death-prompts-hoodie-day/nLcSb/

if ya tryin to use da "ninjahood is in a bubble" shtick at least use some facts b, this aint tomstalk.com, this niketalk.com

aint NO ONE rockin toms more then some nike air____ that doesn't also have vaginal secretions every month, thats just da facts b. joints is for chicks..its like

uggs, SURE they make men's styles...but uggs is certified a female thing.

now u can argue with me all you want till da knuckles bleed from typin back, at da end of da day, when you walk outside and have conversation with da locals who

they really believin, you or me?
laugh.gif
like i said this ain't no shots to steezy, he got his lane, i got mine...da clowns in here too scared to state a opinion thou, ya need to pull

that wedgie out ya %+@%% if you think no one else is thinking what im thinking, dont be mad i aint afraid to talk about that elephant in da room
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

2iw0xon.png
For everyone that keeps asking about these .. these are the regular challenge red free run +2 with a custom speckle job done by illustraty. He has a lot of dope cutomed free run 2's.

nike-free-run-2-challenge-red.jpg

Yep! Thanks for covering that! Oh I appreciate that too! 

Some iDs I'm definitely bringing out when the weather heats up...
wij40.png

2j34brd.png

20a9zpk.png

33urd4w.png

4fvn2d.png

2gtc50j.png

I can't wait for the Iguana Roshe Runs to drop already!
pimp.gif

511881_201_1.JPG

511881_201_2.JPG
\\

The other cws...
511881_601_1.JPG

511881_010_1.JPG

nike-roche-run-camo-1.jpg

man i rock Nike because its part of my culture, is the shoebrand i grew up loving, but im ashamed of what they represent nowadays....everytime i see one of those videos it makes me feel better that right this moment im in some new balances
laugh.gif
dudes knocking down doors, stomping on each other, looking like straight animals rushing out of a cage....bro why post that in here and ruin my night...lol

*aheeeeem*

so thats that.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

so because i stated my opimion + da common consensus according to da biggest search engine on earth regarding toms im "ignant"
laugh.gif

try again *%%@+.

like i said before, da tigger footies ain't rockin on this side..you want a pair? ill direct you to wear you rock off foofie style no problem.

�Saying he represents da common man when as small of a percentage of the population would dress like him as would wears Toms.�

*ahem*
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/trayvon-martin-death-prompts-hoodie-day/nLcSb/

if ya tryin to use da "ninjahood is in a bubble" shtick at least use some facts b, this aint tomstalk.com, this niketalk.com

aint NO ONE rockin toms more then some nike air____ that doesn't also have vaginal secretions every month, thats just da facts b. joints is for chicks..its like

uggs, SURE they make men's styles...but uggs is certified a female thing.

now u can argue with me all you want till da knuckles bleed from typin back, at da end of da day, when you walk outside and have conversation with da locals who

they really believin, you or me?
laugh.gif
like i said this ain't no shots to steezy, he got his lane, i got mine...da clowns in here too scared to state a opinion thou, ya need to pull

that wedgie out ya %+@%% if you think no one else is thinking what im thinking, dont be mad i aint afraid to talk about that elephant in da room
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Bro of a pull up an mlk search full of pics of him n full sambo mode doesn't mean I'm right.Your not using real sources at all.I swear to god bro you are a kid sometimes .Your not using facts at all or statistics .I pray you go to a real college one day away from New York because you don't even know how to debate on a basic level.You I'm fully aware this is niketalk but your not fully aware that pulling up a google search with no real statistics or facts isn't presenting a point.Bro if you step outside you don't speak for the whole of niketalk you speak for yourself you aren't the common man your just a dude in Washington heights that refuses to take off his nostalgia glasses and see the world for what it really is.You really think you are the common man son you have never left your block your opinions of the world are based off the Internet .Fove bucks say you don't really travel through ny like that .Your a guy who still believes sidekicks are good phones,ford makes good cars,and republicans can fix the economy.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Yep! Thanks for covering that! Oh I appreciate that too! 

Some iDs I'm definitely bringing out when the weather heats up...
All of those Nike Free's are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10qap86.png

I don't think this message board, and especially the General forum, is as urbanized as some people think. The "locals" on Niketalk are more often than not middle-class suburbanites. So here's my opinion: a majority of people on here couldn't care less about Ninjahood's. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

10qap86.png

I don't think this message board, and especially the General forum, is as urbanized as some people think. The "locals" on Niketalk are more often than not middle-class suburbanites. So here's my opinion: a majority of people on here couldn't care less about Ninjahood's. 

Lol da search is biased you got to look at da actual facts

Back
Top Bottom