Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Originally Posted by sam206

Toms are for women. How many dudes do you see wear toms that are straight? If toms are not for women then why don't guy just start wearing uggs also.

15630o7.jpg

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

bruh...who cares whats acceptable in your hood?
laugh.gif
....how immature can you be?
I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

He has only been to the DR from what I recall.I don't take ninjahood seriously because he is quite irrational and lives in 1996

*aheeeeem*

546731_10150646838849580_591444579_9506417_630642207_n.jpg

so thats that.

anyone else wanna attempt to come at my neck?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

i represent da common man..i keep it 100% whether ya cats like it or not...and for da record, 1996 >> 2012 when it comes to music, our economy, styles, etc.

and this aint no shot to steezy, grown man can wear w/e da hell he wants...but grown men can also have opinions. it be a cold day in hell before i ever wore anything

remotely resembling that.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

He has only been to the DR from what I recall.I don't take ninjahood seriously because he is quite irrational and lives in 1996

*aheeeeem*

so thats that.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

i represent da common man..i keep it 100% whether ya cats like it or not...and for da record, 1996 >> 2012 when it comes to music, our economy, styles, etc.

and this aint no shot to steezy, grown man can wear w/e da hell he wants...but grown men can also have opinions. it be a cold day in hell before i ever wore anything

Ninja you seem like the type of dude that understands the fact that 90%+ of all people are lame.
So why do you make the argument that something is not hot because the majority of people think it's not hot? How do you think 90%+ of America views Washington Heights steez?

i also understand that im part of da fringe group of cats on da bleeding edge of fashion, so w/e one person rocks its not gonna fly wit da next, its as simple as that.

tigger footies is not part of my equation, ya think otherwise then do what it do.

*aheeeeem*

so thats that.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe it's people that can't afford them or have the style to pull them off who are upset?

@Ninjahood, if you type "The North Face is for..." on Google, the 3 suggestions that come up are "For Chavs (according to Google, Chav is a British Slang term for poor teenager) , For Preppies, For Yuppies." We all know you're not a preppy or yuppy so using Google suggestions to support your opinion isn't proving much

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

*aheeeeem*

so thats that.

grin.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe it's people that can't afford them or have the style to pull them off who are upset?
we're talkin about millions upon millions of people on google, so thats kinda rational goes out da window.

nobody is coming at you....you attack anything that isn't an east coast staple
laugh.gif
....I'm not defending Toms by any means....but stop trying to interject the Bronx into everybody else bruh.

Can y'all shut the %@+% up? I don't like more than half the shoes posted in here but I'm not pointing them out because my opinion, just like everyone else's in this thread, doesn't really matter. This thread is becoming toxic. Y'all might have scared off someone who would post something different because maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to get clowned. Good job.

Dudes still stuck in the 90's, still dress like they in high school
eyes.gif

Steezy fit is nice, he a lil dude and he can pull it off
I just wish the pants were a deeper color.

God I neec to learn how to mute ppl on here. Back to the topic
this summer it's Freeruns, low taylors, Nike slides, and vans.
Florida summers ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Can y'all shut the %@+% up? I don't like more than half the shoes posted in here but I'm not pointing them out because my opinion, just like everyone else's in this thread, doesn't really matter. This thread is becoming toxic. Y'all might have scared off someone who would post something different because maybe, just maybe, he doesn't want to get clowned. Good job.

So true...anyways,  back on topic.  These are some of the shoes Ill be wearing for the spring along with some toms and boat shoes.

25pu1p4.jpg
2vbpzqb.jpg
2lw24vo.jpg

I'm having trouble understanding why he doesn't want to give up info on the shorts and fedora ...I've asked more than once.

I'm having trouble understanding why he doesn't want to give up info on the shorts and fedora ...I've asked more than once.

its most likely jcrew?

Spoiler [+]
its jcrew bro.. hes busy getting rich and he dont want no trouble

im sorry bro, didnt mean to ignore you, they are both from Jcrew...
laugh.gif

what is it with people having this fear of stepping out their comfort zone?...change up their style, be dynamic, i grew up on white AF 1's and Tims with the Pepe jeans and Mecca tees, steep techs and vansons, but times change and we age, that style has come and gone, isnt it boring to wear the same !*!+ day in and day out every summer and winter?...that !*!+ would drive me nuts, im not trying to stand out or look like i put an immense amount of thought into my get up daily, but i like to switch it up, wear some Brons one day, throw some Jays the next, if its too hot the next day you might catch me in some old navy chancletas and a white tee, go out at night and throw on something more casual, having the ability to pull different looks is whats important, you can fit into any crowd, any event any situation without looking like a fool.

Back
Top Bottom