Official Spring/Summer Footwear Thread vol. Nike Roshe Run FTW!

Mannnnn Toms are
eyes.gif
 on guys as is. But this dude brought out some leapord print jawns. Those are  not unisex whatever angle u look @.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

how dudes can 
sick.gif
 at some of these then mention Foams in the same breath is beneath me...Foams have to be some of the ugliest +*+!@ i've ever seen...but hey, i guess they go nice with your denim jorts 
laugh.gif

Your clearly from the West. Shut up.

Bout to cop a pair of free run +2's and some kobe VII's and call it a day.

For those wondering where to get these, I'm not sure if they are any longer available but they were part of a Neeman Marcus collection run Toms did exclusively for them last summer...maybe you can call up a store and do a merchandise locator or something.

I understand We all have different taste and I'm in the least offended about Ninja clowning me, we obviously have different preferences and I'd probably clown his average summer fit myself.

In addition I also bought these last summer from Jcrew, a bit too heavy though...
5744527570_2559d9474c_b.jpg

I find them heavy as fuuuu....that sole is no joke how thick it is, reason why it feels like you are walking on pillows.

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

nike-air-presto-black-black-1.jpg

All summer long
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOOOOOOLD UP.

these released?
yea i think a year or two ago, maybe not all black but definitely that orange'red color along with blue

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

this cat is not walking thru da bronx wit dem tigger footies on...
laugh.gif
bruh...who cares whats acceptable in your hood?
laugh.gif
....how immature can you be?

I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear dude probably hasn't even stepped foot out of the city of NY. His WORLD revolves around everything thats gone on there and he can't think or be open to anything outside of the hood. 

He has only been to the DR from what I recall.I don't take ninjahood seriously because he is quite irrational and lives in 1996

@KSTEEZY,......IMO, those Tom's go hard....I def don't have the balls or desire to try pull those off , but if u can execute that look to perfection....Rock It....I'll give u credit, u pulled the look off and by keeping the rest of your fit neutral its def easy to get away with rocking loud/statement making shoes and accessories (Italians live and die by that aspect of style). Personally, I like sticking to the more conservative colors like navy, taupe, red, and slate....But to each their own..However, I refuse to knock someone's style just because I don't have the balls or creativity to pull off a certain look.

Some of you guys are complete clowns

Those tiger Toms aren't my steez (no pun), but to say something as outlandish as claiming Toms are for women only? Seriously? Are you guys freshmen in high school or what?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But Ksteezy himself has said he has not rocked that outfit in NYC.I also happen to share the same sentiments as ninjahood.Come at me homies.

Toms are for women. How many dudes do you see wear toms that are straight? If toms are not for women then why don't guy just start wearing uggs also.

some people can pull off the look, some cant. continue posting shoes fellas....
info?

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Free Run 2s (maybe the 3s too) will still be a staple for me. 
2iw0xon.png

Originally Posted by sam206

Toms are for women. How many dudes do you see wear toms that are straight? If toms are not for women then why don't guy just start wearing uggs also.
Well this is foolproof logic here. Close down the discussion it's over.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by sam206

laugh.gif
Not sure if serious

Back
Top Bottom