Official Spurs(4)vs Clippers(0) Series Thread. Sweep City, Sweep Sweep CIty

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I really enjoy watching the Spurs played

me too
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

I really enjoy watching the Spurs play

Yup. Just good, solid fundamental basketball. Clips have no chance if they fall behind like this...the Spurs and Pop ain't making the same boneheaded mistakes that Memphis made.

Del negro is an idiot. Bledsoe and Young need 30+ minutes per game each if they plan on winning any games this series.

duncan is under-appreciated

best player post jordan in my opinion and when its all said and done, top 5 for sure

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

best player post jordan in my opinion and when its all said and done, top 5 for sure
All of this is true. ALL OF IT.

Spurs are an amazing organization. All hated aside, they have the total package, great coaching, talented players and team chemistry. This series should be a clinic.

Man this is going to be hard. Gotta admit the spurs are a fine oiled machine. But VDN made some bonehead substitutions.

I really think this is a series where you have to leave D'andre on the floor. His length and athleticism is needed to protect the rim and clean up the glass. And Griffin really needs to be able to knock down 12-15 footers but the confidence just isn't there.

But at the end of the day you just need the Spurs to have an off shooting night, which I haven't seen them have yet in the playoffs

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

All of this is true. ALL OF IT.
Mr. Fundamental. I enjoy watching Tim Duncan.

Back
Top Bottom