Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 2 Post - MONDAY 9:30 PM

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

its pathetic, where were you dudes 1-3 years ago? exactly nowhere
Who in the blue hell are you?

you don't even wanna see the man behind the s/n.. homeboy looks like frankenstein & bridgette nielsons love child.

hhahah omg i spit out my drink! NOT
indifferent.gif

better belive im not afrequent to this forum, but ive been here a fair share of times and NO/GS sigs were NOT POPPIN so dont even come with that
im done back to the general this place is disgusting
sick.gif

even though i think the spurs will still come back, if the hornets do move on they arent touching the lakers

Some of yall need to check the Hornets season thread and stop saying some fans jumped on.. The fans from the beginning are still here, and the NOrepresentatives as well..

Anyways.. I am in total shock of what's going on right now.. If the Hornets could steal one in SA.. I don't know what to think..

And I don't like David West's attitude at times also.. All the "And 1's," and "Got Da*n," gets pretty annoying..

Yeah, I guess I must be new with nearly 7,000 posts. You're right. I smell a fraud regardless.
Smell fraud?........Fraudulent fan? Eff you care who another person is cheering for?

Why are people talking about Lakers/Hornets?

I didn't know the Spurs were eliminated after 2 games.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

its pathetic, where were you dudes 1-3 years ago? exactly nowhere
Who in the blue hell are you?

you don't even wanna see the man behind the s/n.. homeboy looks like frankenstein & bridgette nielsons love child.

its more like they had a three-way: frankenstein x wally world x bridgette

Another blowout work from the Hornets.
pimp.gif

Still got long ways to go. Let's see how them boys do in San Antonio.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

even though i think the spurs will still come back, if the hornets do move on they arent touching the lakers

i think as of right now they will beat the Spurs but you are right, they cant and wont beat the Lakers.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

Was that your opinion a year ago or only after you jumped on the Hornets bandwagon halfway through this season?
Pardon me?

Don't mind him.
So what if you didnt become a fan of the hornets 'till this season.
So what if you have probably never even been to Dallas but are somehow a fan of them, too.
That's what Team Frontrunners is all about.
pimp.gif

LOL @ Team Frontrunners
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

better belive im not a frequent to this forum, but ive been here a fair share of times and NO/GS sigs were NOT POPPIN so dont even come with that
im done back to the general this place is disgusting
sick.gif

Thank god.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why are people talking about Lakers/Hornets?

I didn't know the Spurs were eliminated after 2 games.

co-sign.

Yall actin like the series is over. The Hornets are obviously favored now since the Spurs are down two games and would mean the series goes to at least game 6,but I'm tellin yall: DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE POP.

laugh.gif
@ the look on yall faces if the Spurs come bac from this atrocity.

Duncan needs to hurry up and get over dis damn flu

Spurs are gonna take a game, no doubt....

but you know how the boys do. we'll see. no predictions except that Chris will continue to be stellar. that's about it.

he SPUN tony around. i'm still
eek.gif
after that.

leave the Lakers out of this
laugh.gif

Paul and company are spanking the Spurs.

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Some of yall need to check the Hornets season thread and stop saying some fans jumped on.. The fans from the beginning are still here, and the NO representatives as well..

Anyways.. I am in total shock of what's going on right now.. If the Hornets could steal one in SA.. I don't know what to think..

And I don't like David West's attitude at times also.. All the "And 1's," and "Got Da*n," gets pretty annoying..

as a warrior fan i feel where you're coming from. when a team suddenly has success when they haven't before, EVERYONE just assumes everyonethat's a fan is a bandwagoner.
tired.gif
just pure ignorance...

spurs are in no ways out of this, they can easily win two at home and pressure will be back on new orleans.

greg popovich will whip these guys in shape and have them ready.

Bowen will have orders to do bad things to CP3 on Thursday.

Duncan looking old and uninspired out there.

Manu is a ghost, he should be murking Mo Pete to the tune of 30 points a game.

Parker is intimidated by Paul and not playing his game, moving away from the pick and roll and penetration.

Pop getting flat out out-coached at halftime.

The Hornets all seem to have Byron's smirk permanently placed on their faces and it's helping them. I hope the Spurs can turn it around at home.

smh.gif
at Spurs performance...
Chris Paul is just toying with their "D"

Spurs has to get it done at home to make it series
fight back with what the opponents giving you

Manu is a ghost, he should be murking Mo Pete to the tune of 30 points a game
i SWORE Manu woulda toyed with him. not saying it's done deal....but with Mo guarding him, he coulda had 25-28 ppg easy.

even though the spurs have losses of 20+, for some reason i still see them taking the next 2 at home, i think its cause i dont see chris paul scoring 30 in sanantonio

Back
Top Bottom