Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 2 Post - MONDAY 9:30 PM

piece of cake for Chris Paul.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The Lakers Hornets Series May be the Best Series of the Year
Stop it.
The Lakers and Hornets have not won their respective series yet.

damn the bees are gonna be a tough to beat at home. spurs better find some answers quick, or we can get out the dustpan.

San Antonio is looking like GARBAGE. I love it. Im not a Hornets fan myself but im happy for their fans being as they have a great team to cheer for. CP3 =MVP btw.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Was that your opinion a year ago or only after you jumped on the Hornets bandwagon halfway through this season?
Pardon me?

Don't mind him.
So what if you didnt become a fan of the hornets 'till this season.
So what if you have probably never even been to Dallas but are somehow a fan of them, too.
That's what Team Frontrunners is all about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

"Blah, blah, blah."

Was that your opinion a year ago or only after you jumped on the Hornets bandwagon halfway through this season?

you must be new to sports & training...klj been a cp/hornets fan for awhile.

Yeah, I guess I must be new with nearly 7,000 posts. You're right. I smell a fraud regardless.

I've been a Hornets fan since the days of Kendall Gill, Rex Chapman, Mugsy Bogues, and Dell Curry............

Originally Posted by frontrunner4life

Pardon me?

Don't mind him.
So what if you didnt become a fan of the hornets 'till this season.
So what if you have probably never even been to Dallas but are somehow a fan of them, too.
That's what Team Frontrunners is all about.
pimp.gif

LOL @ Team Frontrunners
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

The Lakers Hornets Series May be the Best Series of the Year
Along with Celtics/Pistons..... Conference Finals this year is on par with the 80's match ups....

Back
Top Bottom