Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 2 Post - MONDAY 9:30 PM

Originally Posted by nyk buc

though hornets are playing well, paul and west are getting on my damn nerves. someone need to lay those fools out

I said the same thing during the Mavericks series... Dudes are damn good, and the Hornets are a good team, but David West is a punk and Chris Paul, thoughhe's extremely entertaining to watch, just irks the hell out of me for some reason...

Laker fans should be scared. Yes, I'm scared. And no, Farmar cannot contain Chris Paul.

i dont support the "stop snitchin" ideology however....

STOP SNITCHIN on the court. im so sick of dudes gettin fouled and pointing fingers at dude "he fouled me, he fouled me!" shut up and play ball.goodness. maybe cuz ive never played organized ball and only streetball where their arent any fouls and dudes dont show no softness.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by nyk buc

though hornets are playing well, paul and west are getting on my damn nerves. someone need to lay those fools out

I said the same thing during the Mavericks series... Dudes are damn good, and the Hornets are a good team, but David West is a punk and Chris Paul, though he's extremely entertaining to watch, just irks the hell out of me for some reason...

i hate people who complain after every damn foul or complain for every foul. you're getting the calls so stop complaining and tryna act tough.

but why is david west tryna act gangsta? he looks like a carlton banks rip off

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

laugh.gif
@ Mavs fans hating now.

indifferent.gif
I swear to God, some of you dudes are lames...
Why doeseverything have to do with who someone's favorite team is?

Lakers don't need to be scared of the Hornets.

The Hornets lack anyone that can remotely guard Kobe or slow down Gasol.

Anyways this series starts on Thursday in San Antonio.

NT always finds a reason to hate on the rising superstar

and they always scream about the officiating and referees

its never fails

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Jordan Farmar could contain Paul, IMO.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only person with a chance to contain Paul is Colston, but other than that, get the ____ outta here.
roll.gif
I don't know where all this Marques Colston talk came from because I missed that thread, but it's funny when ya'll randomly throwhis name out there like he's the supreme athlete.

Josh Childress > Marques Colston

The hell is Duncan and Manu doing back in the game? Take these no heart bums out. Maybe they'll learn their lesson in San Antonio.
indifferent.gif

i dont get whats so gangsta about clapping in front of another person, duncan stepped up to him and wasnt having that

When the Bulls blew a lead, and eventually lost a game to NO, I was screaming to knock CP 3 down. Dude was getting into the lane every damn possesion, evenwhen starting at the other end of the court.

I enjoy this Hornets squad, and I hope they get the chip this season.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

its never fails

1. Wade

2. Lebron

3. The Entire Spurs Team

etc, etc

this is the playoffs b.

you seen what Kidd did to Pargo

aint no one's fault but the Spurs that someone hasnt been given a HARD foul yet.

no one but the Spurs. you got CP3 pulling playground tricks on the world champs...c'mon

laugh.gif
@ chandler

first time checking in this thread, and lemme just say, what the hornets are doing right now is unheard of
i doubting them from the playoff jump, i took experience over everything
with that said
SHAME ON ANY OF YOU WHO JUMPED ON THIS BANDWAGON
and those with "team new orlean hornets" LOG OFF AND OFF YOURSELF
its pathetic, where were you dudes 1-3 years ago? exactly nowhere
dont do it to yourself, dont(this is almost as bad as the GS bandwagon, years ago no1 i mean NO1on NT represented them, now it seems like every other sig is a warriors one
smh.gif
)

Someone needs to lay out that little runt Chris Paul and drop kick David West. Both dirty players in their own right.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

its never fails

word, i dont see dudes hatin on Mouhamed Sene

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom