Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 2 Post - MONDAY 9:30 PM

The Spurs still have a chance to steal home-court advantage. If Manu & TP continue to attack the basket, NO will be in trouble.
Also, i expect Duncan to have a better performance compared to the last game.

Hopefully Pop has adjusted to doing something about West & slowing down CP....We got to work that young man on the defensive end...
ohwell.gif

Nonetheless, i cannot watch the game due to priorties, so NT keep me updated tomm.

GO SA!!!!

PO

smh at the officiating in game 1. lets hope its a bit more fair this time around

didnt paul shoot like garbage in the first game? its david west the spurs must stop. duncan playing like an old man last game

smh at the officiating in game 1. lets hope its a bit more fair this time around
San Antonio attempted more free throws. Fouls even out (usually), and especially for a home team in the playoffs. It's been like that in everyseries really.
didnt paul shoot like garbage in the first game?
Not really.

Blah, blah, blah. Keep finding something to doubt; I like the way it's worked so far.

Keep the focus on Paul and West.....I guess puttin up 22pts on 9-15 shooting deserves no respect.....Just an FYI, he is also shooting 59% from three during theplayoffs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pop will have duncan d up west for a little while, spurs just need to get a road win, should be a good game

I would like the Hornets to win, but I think the Spurs would play the Lakers better. I don't want to see a short Western Conference Finals
smh.gif

The Spurs would love to go back home with the series tied 1-1
pimp.gif

As for the Western Conference Finals, I would like to see a Lakers-Spurs matchup. That would be a NBA Finals for Kobe and the Lakers already.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by c1o27

I don't see anyone slowing down CP3.

anyways, GO SPURS GO!
pimp.gif

he barely did anything in game 1 until garbage time
grin.gif

And the Hornets still ended up winning by 19 so if he's on 2night... Spurs might really have step it up.
Hornets
7aa14680b75f377411d745528a4cf737ecd28f.gif
7aa14680b75f377411d745528a4cf737ecd28f.gif
moz-screenshot.jpg

Series 2-0 after tonight

Spurs need to rebound. Tim Duncan needs to show up. Bruce Bowen isn't going to shoot that crazy 3pt percentage the entire series. And dammit make your freethrows on the road please.

Unfortunately, Hornets take this one too. They want it way more than the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom