Official Spurs @ Hornets ROUND 2 GAME 2 Post - MONDAY 9:30 PM

roll.gif
@ T.I. goin fishin with the Hawks and Josh Smith with the "Free Mike Vick" tee

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

first time checking in this thread, and lemme just say, what the hornets are doing right now is unheard of
i doubting them from the playoff jump, i took experience over everything
with that said
SHAME ON ANY OF YOU WHO JUMPED ON THIS BANDWAGON
and those with "team new orlean hornets" LOG OFF AND OFF YOURSELF
its pathetic, where were you dudes 1-3 years ago? exactly nowhere
dont do it to yourself, dont(this is almost as bad as the GS bandwagon, years ago no1 i mean NO1 on NT represented them, now it seems like every other sig is a warriors one
smh.gif
)
umm i dont understand what the big deal is? a team starts playing good and entertaining basketbal and therefore you start liking them. whats the flawin that? you make it sound like cheating on a spouse or something lol. I think you need to chill dude because after all, the whole league is a form ofentertainment man. Let people like whatever team they like

yea seriously, calm down. people criticizing bandwagon jumpers construct this imaginary world where being a long time loyal fan makes them really cool andapart of some secret club. and when bandwagon jumpers come aboard, these people think that it will make them less cool since they won't be such anexclusive group anymore, so they get defensive and try to say, no, you can't join my secret club, it's only for cool people. they basically just wantthe exclusive right to say, hey, look at me, i'm cool, when theyre really not at liberty to play gatekeepr. so yea what the hell kind of concept is that.

i'm rooting for them because i'm a kings fan and peja was my favorite player when he was on the kings. and i hate the spurs, a natural quality for anykings fan.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Who in the blue hell are you?

you don't even wanna see the man behind the s/n.. homeboy looks like frankenstein & bridgette nielsons love child.

hhahah omg i spit out my drink! NOT
indifferent.gif

better belive im not a frequent to this forum, but ive been here a fair share of times and NO/GS sigs were NOT POPPIN so dont even come with that
im done back to the general this place is disgusting
sick.gif

Except this the very first time I've been on NT during the course of a basketball season. So someone with a Hornets sig is automatically a bandwagoner?Because you know all these dudes personally and can determine if they're a loyal fan or not?
And for the record, I've been a hornets fan since CP came to the Hornets. And when was that? 3 years ago. If you say that's bandwagon, then sobe it. I won't argue with you. I'll admit I was a CP fan first and then over time became a Hornets fan. At least I stayed with the team over the 2years they were losing and didn't hop on this season.

You sound mighty salty btw.

i'm not a hornets fan but i like cp3
i'm not a lakers fan but i like kobe
i'm not a cavs fan but i like lebron

does that qualify me as a bandwagoner?

Even though I want N.O. to win the series I know damn well somehow the Spurs will come back and win.
laugh.gif

first time checking in this thread, and lemme just say, what the hornets are doing right now is unheard of
i doubting them from the playoff jump, i took experience over everything
with that said
SHAME ON ANY OF YOU WHO JUMPED ON THIS BANDWAGON
and those with "team new orlean hornets" LOG OFF AND OFF YOURSELF
dont do it to yourself, dont(this is almost as bad as the GS bandwagon, years ago no1 i mean NO1 on NT represented them, now it seems like every other sig is a warriors one)

lol
Hmm I like to root for my HOME TEAM
pimp.gif

As much as I like what the Hornets have done this season, and I'm one of those optimists who still think Chris Paul deserves the MVP, I certainlydidn't expect them to win two straight games against the Spurs especially by such a large margin.

Originally Posted by oO N3FF Oo

And you are? Oh, that's right.....
laugh.gif
Your post count has clearly gotten to your E-Ego.

NT'ers say the dumbest things. Now if only it had any relevance to this thread, it might serve a purpose.

Getting back to more important things....Spurs will control the next two games at home. There's no way Popovich can allow his team be so sloppy anddisorganized.

Props to the Hornets for the first two games of the series. Starting to look like a changing of the guard with the old ways of thinking in the NBA. Usuallywe expect the vet teams with all the experience to pull thru in every playoff series, but the Hornets are showing that they don't need playoff experienceto succeed so far. They straight playin their game.
pimp.gif

yeah...i didn't know it was a crime to root for my home team...and I don't even have a hornets sig....

I expect spurs to take game 3 and hornets take a 3-1 lead back to the hive..eventually wrapping up in 6 games...

Nobody complained about Hornets Sigs, until they start winning in the playoffs???? When the Hornets didn't make the playoffs for the last umpteen years,NOBODY gave a #%%@....When the Hornets season thread was started at the beginning of the season (That *@@# had like 4 replies, all from Hornets fans too),NOBODY gave a #%%@....The Hornets started winning in the playoffs and now everybody has an opinion about their fans.....I can understand if these sigs startedto pop up during the second half of the season or during the playoffs, BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.... Where was the haters when a Hornets game thread would onlyget to 2 pages MAX. I used to be hype to play the Warriors and Lakers cause at least that #@!% would go 10 pages easily and you can actually have an argumentwith somebody and get a response......

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

Nobody complained about Hornets Sigs, until they start winning in the playoffs???? When the Hornets didn't make the playoffs for the last umpteen years, NOBODY gave a #%%@....When the Hornets season thread was started at the beginning of the season (That *@@# had like 4 replies, all from Hornets fans too), NOBODY gave a #%%@....The Hornets started winning in the playoffs and now everybody has an opinion about their fans.....I can understand if these sigs started to pop up during the second half of the season or during the playoffs, BUT THAT WAS NOT THE CASE.... Where was the haters when a Hornets game thread would only get to 2 pages MAX. I used to be hype to play the Warriors and Lakers cause at least that #@!% would go 10 pages easily and you can actually have an argument with somebody and get a response......

Exactly. I guess when a team starts winning, all the fans who were already there become bandwagoners too
eyes.gif

Dudes are just upset.

They still think their team(s) are getting beat by an inferior team (the Hornets), and that's fine.

Like I've said, please, everyone keep on doubting. 6-1 right now.

People go from saying "they aren't battle-tested" and "no playoff experience will hurt them" before the playoffs started to "theNBA is on New Orleans' side" now that they've won a few games.
eyes.gif

"Blah, blah, blah."

Back
Top Bottom