***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

I actually like Stalley with MMG. That BCGMMG song off of Savage American Journey was a classic.

I think dudes sleep on Rick Ross, he knows what he is doing in terms of artist development. Wale & Meek are both way larger with Ross than without.

I don't think it's Ross

I think it's Meek and Wale. Both have a work ethic and a desire to do it. I think that's what Ross saw in them. They're both pretty independent.

Meek would be Meek with TI. Meek had already figured out how to make anthems back when he was in Philly. The only issue is he never had consistency.
Wale would have his lane, if he stayed out of doing songs with Lady GaGa. He has that niche slightly above underground.

Look what Ross has done for Gunplay, and to tell you the truth, I'm sort of shocked Gunplay hasn't popped off. Dude has crazy personality and charisma, and is a pretty good rapper. Yet all we get is mixtapes.

The rest of the camp like Rockie Fresh and Torch...aren't worth mentioning.

Lincoln way nights shouldve been his first album tho smh " the night " "slapp" "party heart are all radio friendly songs , but i havent bought the album yet .

Wanna purchase a hard copy of this, anyone know if Best Buy will ship to the local store by me from another Best Buy?

What it be like :smokin

But real talk he should of maximized on the buzz he had on swangin

Only track I skip is the joint with Alsina on the hook because... The hook is trash. Alsina's voice is buns too.

When dude was performing here in cleveland the day the album dropped he forgot the words to like 5 songs (new and old). Just had to straight up stop rapping and go to another song.

AINT really listened to the album too much. Whenever comes on shuffle though I don't skip

wow....i like stalley but he a sucker for that. It aint like the ***** a catalog like gucci or weezy..no excuses.

^System on Loud or Navajo Rugs
pimp.gif

Have not been replaying any tracks really.

Homie needs to do a college circuit. Co-Headlining with someone or MMG gonna treat him like Pill and other forgotten signees.

Stalley just may not have IT... Ross mighta' flopped with this signing.

Stalley probably gonna solo anyway..

According to some people Stalley is Ross favorite MMG artist.

It's not like he can't make good music he just needs to be marketed better. He honestly hasn't put in the same amount of work as his peers. I think he could be bigger if people knew more about him.

Stalley comes off as kinda shy/ awkward, he needs to do a Wale or J. Cole esque college tour. **** Wale still tours like he ain't a big name. First time I ever saw a Wale show it was 10 bucks and in a venue that might've been a lil bit bigger than a bar.

It's not like he can't make good music he just needs to be marketed better. He honestly hasn't put in the same amount of work as his peers. I think he could be bigger if people knew more about him.

Stalley comes off as kinda shy/ awkward, he needs to do a Wale or J. Cole esque college tour. **** Wale still tours like he ain't a big name. First time I ever saw a Wale show it was 10 bucks and in a venue that might've been a lil bit bigger than a bar.

Good point but at some point you can't just be fly. You gotta have some appeal or personality to have people check for your music. I don't know anyone on the internet besides NT, or anyone personally, that even mentions Stalley's name in anything related to hip-hop. Ever.

True.

He needs to be marketed as a backbacker. I see no shame in that if you're not a big name yet.

Wale and Cole were labelled backpack rap and it worked out well for them because that's what they were.

Stalley is similar to Wale in that they like the same things in terms of fashion and has a chill vibe.

Stalley also gotta do something outta the ordinary. Have a tape with funky beats, like early Wale GoGo type ****. Something to challenge him if that makes sense.

Stalley Dropped Lincoln way nights which i still think should've been an album . He just need to go on a tour and catch more people ears

Back
Top Bottom