***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

Video: What It Be Like (No Nipsey. I think I know why 
nerd.gif
)

Glass garages [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Stalley needs to get off MMG badly :lol: he never fit with them anyway, doesn't get promotion from the label, and MMG in general is a sinking ship. It also doesn't help that he has about the same social media activity as Lloyd Banks

Stalley needs to get off MMG badly :lol: he never fit with them anyway, doesn't get promotion from the label, and MMG in general is a sinking ship. It also doesn't help that he has about the same social media activity as Lloyd Banks

Let's don't kid ourselves. There's only like 5 or 6 rappers selling and no matter what label Stalley would be on his promo would be the same.

True, but I wasn't even saying like some big label. He'd be better off on Jet Life like somebody mentioned based on style, some Babygrande/Duck Down type of label where wouldn't solely have to drop mixtapes, and could regularly put out albums.

Back
Top Bottom