Official Stand Up Comedy Thread

Can't wait for Black Ron to get a special.

I'm watching the Chris Rock special and I can't help but chuckle at:

- all the shiny bald heads in attendance
- the fact that the same bald heads who are clapping at wanting $20 racist Lululemon pants were boycotting Hilfiger 25 years ago.

It's a lot of people who actually didn't want equality; they just didn't want to be at the bottom of the proverbial totem pole.

They had a good convo on the recent Chris rock special at the end of the pod

Forgot about the Jamie foxx/ll cool j stuff, but they mention that.. also mention the recent marlon wayans special

Last like 14 mins:

They had a good convo on the recent Chris rock special at the end of the pod

Forgot about the Jamie foxx/ll cool j stuff, but they mention that.. also mention the recent marlon wayans special

Last like 14 mins:

Chris gonna do both. Collect his 40m from Netflix and collect some from interviews.
And probably gonna write a NYT best selling book called the “SLAP”

Just Posting Cuz It's The Second Mention I've Seen Of This Not My Own Opinion.

I Just Like Funny Jokes.

"Who is Candace McDuffie? The Root writer slammed for saying Chris Rock deserved to be slapped at the Oscars"

The fact that this woman still has a job speaks volumes about The Root.

You can definitely count on her to give us the misandrist view of things 🤣

Legit question, has Meghan actually called any of them lily whites racist?

Again, I just don't understand why anyone would even touch that topic as a whole.

Maybe comedians take pride in attempting to be the one that tells a trans related joke that gets over without backlash.

Stupid risk.

#LowIQ

Scientists and Doctors can't even touch the subject out of fear of being "canceled"/having their license to practice revoked. SMH.

It really is something to see.

Back
Top Bottom