OFFICIAL STARCRAFT 2 THREAD*** OUT NOW****

http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1087418p1.html

May 3, 2010 - Blizzard has announced the release date for StarCraft II.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty will launch on July 27, 2010 in the United States, Canada, Europe, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Mexico, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and the regions of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. The game will be available digitally through Blizzard on its website soon after that date.

"We've been looking forward to revisiting the StarCraft universe for many years, and we're excited that the time for that is almost here," said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. "Thanks to our beta testers, we're making great progress on the final stages of development, and we'll be ready to welcome players all over the world to StarCraft II and the new Battle.net in just a few months."

The standard edition will retail for $59.99, while the Collector's Edition, which includes the original StarCraft and the StarCraft: Brood War expansion set on a 2GB flash drive, for $99.99.

wow how long has it been? Now they just need to release Diablo 3 & I can kiss my social life goodbye 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

i am more worry about diablo 3
seriously but they needa release info on the last character.. and sadly I got my LoD accnt banned
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

People STILL play this? I thought MMORPG's ended in 2000-2001?
-Starcraft is not a MMORPG, it is an RTS

-MMORPG never "ended". For example World of Warcraft, came out in 2004 and still had over 11 million players actively playing

Those that think CoD and all these console games are crack have no idea...The OG is returning...Lives will be shattered....

man i just pre order mine at game stop and im pretty sure yall know this but if you pre order they give you a beta code ....

welp guess what im in the process of DL right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ill be in a game in like one hour
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gboy1230

man i just pre order mine at game stop and im pretty sure yall know this but if you pre order they give you a beta code ....

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!? *goes to gamestop... Seriously!* 

Originally Posted by gboy1230

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
wow really?? if it wasnt for the MW2 map pack and SSFIV, i would be on this!

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

i never played the first, will i be able to pick this one up and play with no problems?
No.
laugh.gif

Well for me, anyway. I remember playing through the original's storylin, thinking I was pretty good, then going online.

Let's just say people take this game seriously. I don't think I had a match last more than 10 minutes. Went 0-7 and gave the game back to my friend.
laugh.gif

so how is the beta? im getting the urge to try this out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i dont mind pre-ordering.

haven't played a computer game in years. might be time to start again once this drops.

no rush 15 min money map gl hf

Back
Top Bottom