OFFICIAL STARCRAFT 2 THREAD*** OUT NOW****

#WOO
pimp.gif

Just picked up my copy. I thought this was gonna sell out but there are boxes filled with them left around here.
now only 5 more hours till I get to play
pimp.gif

questions:

1) is there user map settings? i'm more of a turret defense person. i've accepted the fact that i'm terrible at RTS games.

2) is blizzard really charging people to download and play on new maps? if so,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I'm still debating whether to get this or not. I need someone with a 2008 MacBook Pro who's played the beta to tell me whether or not their MBP was able to handle the game.

eek.gif
 i have the same worries. i got the same mbp as you bro.
anyone with some info for us? 
nerd.gif

I said **%% it and just got it right now. I'm about to install it. I'll let you know how it runs later.

i don't eben know if my laptop will handle this *@#(
laugh.gif
..i meet all the requirements however the min. requirements for the processor is 2.6GHz...I have 2.0

I'm still debating whether to get this or not. I need someone with a 2008 MacBook Pro who's played the beta to tell me whether or not their MBP was able to handle the game.

eek.gif
nerd.gif

I said **%% it and just got it right now. I'm about to install it. I'll let you know how it runs later.
appreciate that my man, ill be waitin patiently for your report. 
glasses.gif

This game is amazing! My computer can handle it on the lowest settings possible but if you even slightly enjoyed the 1st one you will love this. This is coming from a guy who was HORRIBLE at SC.

eek.gif
nerd.gif

glasses.gif
thats if he ever comes back

forgot how insane zerg rush are ...its even more insane now since we can have more troops on one macro ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Good news. As far as the campaign goes, your MBP should run this game just fine. I haven't tried online play yet but I'm assuming it should be fine.

Thank God I didn't just waste my money.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Man I'm so glad this game is out finally !!!I was in beta but once it went down for the last week I like fieen for some SC
laugh.gif
..... I have the collector addition pre order but didn't have thr funds to pick up last night
smh.gif
!!!! My jerk $%% homie here at work brought in his that he got last night !!!!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
yes I'm salty haha it's all good I'll have mine by Friday shoot pay day lol

The collector addition is so bad !!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Good news. As far as the campaign goes, your MBP should run this game just fine. I haven't tried online play yet but I'm assuming it should be fine.

Thank God I didn't just waste my money.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
i bought my MBP this year before the update and mine worked good with both campaign and multiplayer. no lag only when the other team left cuz they were losing
wink.gif

good game overall.

I recently ordered a Sony Vaio that still hasn't arrived yet, so I'm just comparing the specs to what the game needs.

16.4" VAIO Display (1600x900) with NVIDIA[emoji]174[/emoji] GeForce[emoji]174[/emoji] 310M GPU (512MB VRAM)
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] Quad i7-720QM processor (1.60GHz) with Turbo Boost up to 2.80GH
4GB (2GBx2) DDR3-SDRAM-1333

The video card is the only question...whether it will stack up.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

I recently ordered a Sony Vaio that still hasn't arrived yet, so I'm just comparing the specs to what the game needs.

16.4" VAIO Display (1600x900) with NVIDIA[emoji]174[/emoji] GeForce[emoji]174[/emoji] 310M GPU (512MB VRAM)
Intel[emoji]174[/emoji] Core[emoji]8482[/emoji] Quad i7-720QM processor (1.60GHz) with Turbo Boost up to 2.80GH
4GB (2GBx2) DDR3-SDRAM-1333

The video card is the only question...whether it will stack up.

the memory and processors blow the requirements out of the water. not sure about the gfx card tho as i'm not up to date on that stuff.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't blown up. Guess NT ain't on the SC game. One question tho, can you install SC2 on multiple computers? I have a laptop and a desktop and I wanted to install them on both.... would that work?

Anyone know if you can install this game on more than one computer? I have a laptop and desktop and I want to install SC2 on both.

Why are my posts dissappearing? Anyone know if you can install this game on 2 computers. i have a laptop and desktop and i want to install sc2 on both. is that possible?

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Why are my posts dissappearing? Anyone know if you can install this game on 2 computers. i have a laptop and desktop and i want to install sc2 on both. is that possible?

Your posts aren't disappearing. I can see both of them...It's just Yuku @@$#$+# up as usual. But anyways, I don't think you can install the same CD on two computers because of the CD key...I'm not 100% sure but that seems to make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom