OFFICIAL STARCRAFT 2 THREAD*** OUT NOW****

woke up this morning and got an email for the beta. So much going on 4 today; magic/celts game, sharks game, last day of halo reach, and now this..

BETA PHASE OFFICIALLY BACK UP!! Beta will end July 19th. And it's crazy, nearly 1 million users on SC2 now!!

i have the (cracked) beta.. not really feelin' it so far.. seems to be more of the same with updated (albeit, amazing) graphics

Can't wait. if I don't pass a class it will be because I'm playing Starcraft in class
and it's totally worth it

Originally Posted by loendradio

I have been waiting for this moment my whole life.

roll.gif
realtalk though, my brother built a new computer specifically for this game
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I pre-ordered it at MY OWN gamestop and got no beta, i was a day too late. wack. all my customers were talking smackitysmackkk

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

So is this still releasing the 27th?
Yeah it is and I didn't realize it was coming out in a week 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not so much a competitive Starcraft player but playing with cheat codes is so dam fun

I used to do the most random **+# in starcraft 1 online. Like I would just fill up like 12 dropships with marines and firebats and drop them off right in the middle of an enemies base. Maybe only 7 ships would make it, but they still did damage.
laugh.gif

I havent played starcraft since 2005...and im 22 years old now...call me crazy, but im buying this tomorrow 
laugh.gif

hey, i just graduated college. im working, working out...still got a lot of free time on my hands, so i think i deserve a little treat. 
tongue.gif
 hopefully itll be as fun as SC1 used to be. 
pimp.gif

The inner geek inside of me is coming back from retirement tomorrow. sorry FIFA, your still my first love but its time for some pwnage. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

I used to do the most random **+# in starcraft 1 online. Like I would just fill up like 12 dropships with marines and firebats and drop them off right in the middle of an enemies base. Maybe only 7 ships would make it, but they still did damage.
laugh.gif

it sounds like you sucked.

I'm still debating whether to get this or not. I need someone with a 2008 MacBook Pro who's played the beta to tell me whether or not their MBP was able to handle the game.

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

I'm still debating whether to get this or not. I need someone with a 2008 MacBook Pro who's played the beta to tell me whether or not their MBP was able to handle the game.

eek.gif
 i have the same worries. i got the same mbp as you bro.
anyone with some info for us? 
nerd.gif

Impressions so far?
Gonna go pick up my copy during lunch but can't play till this evening after class
frown.gif

Must... Resist... APM... Not Good...

All my buddies went to a midnight release. I got out of my football league game late and couldn't go. Kinda glad I didn't. I'd be playing it all night. Will ponder the thought this weekend though.

Are the collector's editions hard to come by?

Back
Top Bottom