OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

tyson-money.jpg

I bought at the previous peak during the YOLO stock madness, at $18. Saw it crash 50%+ immediately after I purchased. I But I was stubborn and told myself I’d keep it, for years if I had to, until it came back up. It’s at +77% right now, so I’m happy!
Love To Hear It! :nthat:

I'm Averaged At $9.25 And Just Been Holding On Through All The Madness. Kinnda Kicking Myself For Not Adding More Back During The Dips :lol:

A few big players sell millions of shares of amc this afternoon. No true drop off yet. Don’t be dumb about taking profits.

Why not sell enough shares to cover the original entry cost? Then from there its 100% house money 8)
Cuz That’s Less Compound Profit When All’s Said And Done…

I’m Not Saying I’m Right But I’m Confident In This Play And Where Things Are Headed Over The Next Several Days/Weeks For AMC

I’ve Personally Spent Months And Months Researching This Play And Watching It Build To This Point In The Game. No Shot In Hell I’m Paperhanding Now! :pimp:

I have no say in this monetarily. I see them linking Murdock capital (which lost 16% of their value today) with citadel. Almost all of the memes dropped today at the same time. But not as much as they wanted. They wanted to induce fear and selling.
The online crew also attacked their google reviews page and are going for absolute blood. Scary times.

they have thoughts of shorting Murdock until it’s nearly zero. I guess we’ll see this battle play out alittl bit longer. Just know, no one truly has your back when it comes to financials. Make your own decisions and do what your goals are set with/for.
Lots of dudes are willing to die at the hand of the sword for their meme thumbs up emoji credits.

Last edited:
Cuz That’s Less Compound Profit When All’s Said And Done…

I’m Not Saying I’m Right But I’m Confident In This Play And Where Things Are Headed Over The Next Several Days/Weeks For AMC

I’ve Personally Spent Months And Months Researching This Play And Watching It Build To This Point In The Game. No Shot In Hell I’m Paperhanding Now! :pimp:
When is the top? If you dont know, cover your costs.

Put It This Way….

If It Goes To $0, I’ll Be Just Fine

I’ll Sell When We’re Talking Life Changing Figures…

Until Then, Let The Hedgies BURN :pimp:
Cool man. As long as it's not "important" money. I put that in quotations because we know all money is important in some way, but as long as it's not like retirement or house money, good! Hope those figures hit :pimp: I'm still holding onto some GME for some good life changing returns too. Sooo happy I got it in my Roth.

Yep, you either put a stop somewhere and let it ride as high as it can and sell the lower high or you trim a little to take risk off and throw a trailing stop in to protect your gains. 0 reason to let a stock with no fundamentals or future to go back to break even or worse. You aren’t proving a point, you’re here to manage risk and make money.

I will not be setting stops for gme or amc. At least not at these prices.
If you did your research and invested money you're ok with losing completely, then setting a stop is the dumbest thing you can do right now.
No, not for your whole position. I set stops on GME at 70, 250 and 300. I was ecstatic when it hit 300. Could I have set a final stop at 400 or 450? Sure, but I'm taking the risk with the remaining shares to see if we hit the moon. All while being more than satisfied my play worked out amazingly.

No need to sell the whole pot. But protecting your portfolio by selling to cover at least your cost basis is a good thing. It's not paper handing the position. It's being smart. Diamond hand the house money, not yours.

yeah it all depends on your risk appetite, I literally have 20 shares lol. Sure I could sell one share. tomm to break even but f it. If I had anywhere 100+ shares different story

Back
Top Bottom