OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

for those with scottrade, how do you like it now that they finished the merge with td ameritrade. still getting use to the overall look
It's fine for me. I'm not trading often, actually very rarely now, so it serves my purposes just fine.

Thinking about adding to my TSLA position after their quarterly delivery numbers come out next week. The overcorrection this week is setting up some nice room to run if they beat/meet expectations. Not sure they will hit the 5k/week number, but it really seems like the bad news is already baked in.

Learned to not reinvest my capital gains just due to the fact that I could be risking being I. The red at the end of the year and still have to pay taxes on swing trading

I’m 100% sure that I would be up by 50% if my overall portfolio value if I stuck with that

It sure has. I copped some more Amazon today. I'm gonna see what happens over the next month or so and might build a larger position in the S&P500 ETF IVV for my Roth IRA.

Crypto is far more enjoyable than stocks right now. I do see the market tanking soon. At the same time, I’m tempted to buy some lotto calls in Overstock for Jan 19 or 20.

Playing it way safer than last year. Aside original holdings (still holding everything) All I've been doing is buying S&P 500 index fund every week for long term hold. Market can go either way, hard to call with all the political drama. If it's up, great, if not, more cheap shares is not a problem. Let's see how earnings look this quarter. Definitely happy I have crypto on the side for the greater risk/reward and sheer entertainment.

The boy Warren added 75M shares to his AAPL position last quarter, making him Berkshire the third largest AAPL shareholder.

And that **** made them big profit this week alone they did good numbers for their quarterly earnings report I just learned how to read them for my swing trades it made me a little bit of money

I’m excited for the potential progress that the stock market has its a shame a lot of people don’t know about it and how easy it is to get into

I really think one day I’m going to be one of these rich cats out here that makes more from the stock market than working

I’ve been watching it a little. Pretty steady since ICO.

I don’t think they’re turning a profit yet are they? Probably worth starting a position.

Looks like they announce earnings on Thursday.

BABA fellas. Also have a bit of RWT for the dividends (wife used to work here). not much growth but ~7% dividends

Smh wish I would have held on to Turtle Beach stock a little longer back when I was telling. Didn't see it jumping up the way it did. I to would like to know why the stock jumped so high.

Was going to buy about 50 shares back in January back when it was $1.50 a share but canceled it smfh but the went up because of the first quarter sales report

And it was better then last year

Back
Top Bottom