OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Agreed...Fridays have been down day for many months now. Just getting started with mass testing for COVID19 here in US. Jeff Gundlach says another rate cut in the next FED Meeting in 2 weeks. Once Infected #s begin to rise, many Americans' spending will go down for a couple of weeks.

Dow futures down 600

I 've just been playing Aapl options these past 2 weeks since it's one of the most popular stocks in dow, russell, and s&p.

Glad my puts from the previous days will pay off again when the market opens.

Wonder if everything will try to rally up throughout the day like last Friday

That reddit post is scary.
Don’t know if any of you guys were around during the 2008 fiasco but if it were to happen again what should we do to protect our 401k and Roth IRA’s

Does anyone remember that guy that said back in January that the market was going to fall the month of March and then backed out

Dude had like a billion on the line 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Wonder if everything will try to rally up throughout the day like last Friday

Bears are too strong at this time of the day.

Purely speculative play:

Due to the volatility of the market, I would be leaning more of a slight rally up on Monday.

Edit...2:00PM
Screenshot_20200306-140057_Seeking Alpha.jpg

Not bad...hoping for a strong finish!

Last edited:
Market will continue to be this volatile next week in my opinion.

Dow up 1200, down 900, up 500, down 1200

FED OFFICIALS, John Williams & Eric Rosengren, Hint At More Rate Cuts To Come - CNBC

Pamp It!!!!!

*So, cut to Zero now...once COVID19 wanes in a few months...will they raise it back to this level?? What happened the last time FED raised rates...

Back
Top Bottom