OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Everyone begging for a bailout.

Whole economy was based on massive debt and financial engineering to show endless fake growth. I posted and warned many times about this

Everything was fine, no one cared as long as stocks made new highs everyday.

Now it's time to pay the piper.
Say it again for the Mnuchin in the back. Playing Weekend at Bernie's with the economy isnt going to stop the inevitable burial of the markets. Might as well get it done and over with. Ashes to ashes and all that.

Say it again for the Mnuchin in the back. Playing Weekend at Bernie's with the economy isnt going to stop the inevitable burial of the markets. Might as well get it done and over with. Ashes to ashes and all that.

Mnuchin just making sure all his Skull & Bones buddies get out safe before the collapse.

We saw a record number of CEO's and other high profile executives selling stock & stepping down within the last year.

Airlines used 96% of the last bailout to buy back their stock. They don't deserve a dime.

Banks did the same right in 08?

Dont give $ to large companies.......

Its simple this is what needs to be done......Delta you're paying your employees who are not working right? great job.....every dollar you paid them we will give you tax credit over the next 5 years

boeing same thing......but what boeing? orders are being cancelled? include the US Govt in that ever growing list. you have plenty of work for to stay afloat if not crash and burn

if a company can't survive with tax credit for this burden over 5 years they dont deserve to survive......the employees.....for companies that can't survive......unemployment for 12 months 80% pay NO TAXES

seems simple, maybe i'm missing something.....

The restaurant workers and owners need bailout way more than most of these companies......

i'm no expert but govt thinks just throwing money at problems is the way to fix things.....what now these huge companies are all talking to whitehouse on what THEY need and will get.....the govt will give the common man a few bucks to shut them up when they hear about the insane bailout thats to come

and i bet we still spend money that we shouldnt to the most expensive military operation on planet by A LOT

same old song of privatizing gains and socializing losses

Not buying any of this upward price action, all the repos are just buying into folks exiting. US yet to be on lockdown, virus yet to peak, rough waters ahead. Only thing that would help are millions of tests

Everyone begging for a bailout.

Whole economy was based on massive debt and financial engineering to show endless fake growth. I posted and warned many times about this

Everything was fine, no one cared as long as stocks made new highs everyday.

Now it's time to pay the piper.
Pay the piper with more fake money :emoji_sweat_smile:

There’s probably going to be so many stipulations that comes with it to the point where most of us won’t even see it

at this point I’m just entertaining the idea
I’m still moving regardless trying to get the bag
I’m just saying if they do that where it’s going not getting my hopes up though

Back
Top Bottom