OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Slack has the growth
biggest issue with slack is that most users are on the free platform not the paid and with orgs having to find a solution. MS team is in prime position to be the internal tool to communicate.

Also I take issue with how they went public not taking the IPO route and the CEO spending much of the year selling his shares to make it work. not an issue for all but i didnt enjoy the optics of it

biggest issue with slack is that most users are on the free platform not the paid and with orgs having to find a solution. MS team is in prime position to be the internal tool to communicate.

Also I take issue with how they went public not taking the IPO route and the CEO spending much of the year selling his shares to make it work. not an issue for all but i didnt enjoy the optics of it

Teams is also free - I’ve worked on both (have friends that work at both actually too).

I wouldn’t short Slack but they have work to do and the growth seems to be there (I don’t have a position and am not interested in one).

KURODA: ETF BUYS HELP STABILIZE MARKET, AVOID COOLING SENTIMENT

US FED is next....direct purchases of ETFs...along with NEG Rates, QE5 & 6, TARP, TALF, Operation Twist 2.0, Helicopter Money,

Sayonara to whatever Capitalism that was left...Konichiwa B*tches!!!

LMT DOWN, LMT UP, +/- 30% moves in Bonds, Trillions in stimulus...totally healthy.

*I wonder what will happen WHEN people realize that they aren't eligible for T's HeliMoney?

TVIX :wow: :pimp:

Ackman on twitter calling for a 30 day shut down of the whole country

DWT as well...CNOOC found a 400k/bpd well in their waters...Saudi Increasing pumping, playing chicken against Putin & Trump.
Covid plays :pimp:

Billionaires need to s tfu and head on over to their NZ luxe Bunkers...prolly tweeting from there anyway.

65k limit sucks I want my free money :lol:
If they want to prevent 20% unemployment, how about you just press pause on everything. No auto loans, no mortgages, no rent, no cc bills or student loans. Kick everything back a month or two. People won’t be laid off. Businesses will resume. Give stimulus to the people who need the loney for food. We’ll come back ripping better than ever if no one is laid off.

S&P Cash Circuit breaker levels for today are as follows:
Level 1 = 2352.14 (7%)
Level 2 = 2200.39 (13%)
Level 3 = 2023.35 (20%)

SPY at -6.49%

158145196927613.jpg

Severe reversal today, gravestone doji on the daily... looong way to fall.

I'm rubbing my hands together, but I know the plunge protection team is still lurking.

Check the post date. NQ was at 9500 then.

Update:

158453808198886.jpg

I do all my trading based on NQ futures.

If we break 6900 local support I see this easily melting down to 6000. Then ? Much worse to come.

Back
Top Bottom