OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I hate to be the guy repeating this question but I'm just so curious:

Who is copping right now? Are y'all just cost averaging and continue to buy the dips?

Or are y'all just convinced that the bottom is still a ways away and just holding off?

Who is copping right now? Are y'all just cost averaging and continue to buy the dips?

Or are y'all just convinced that the bottom is still a ways away and just holding off?

Everyone is going to be different.

I’m sitting until we hit at least 18k in the Dow but maybe more if this virus doesn’t peak by end of April. This has literally frozen parts of the economy. Recovery when it occurs will be swift and quick and I don’t plan to time the market perfectly as I’m sure whenever I do decide to jump in there will still be downside. I’ve seen someone say 10k Dow, I could see it get close to that if this continues to exacerbate the way it did.

some people are buying all the way to the bottom
You can’t time the market so when this blows over it’s going to be in recovery mode
Especially when it looks like Bernie will be out of the way

as far as when to buy.......i dont really feel comfortable scaling in until we see the virus peak and it seems the worst is behind... thats where im at

Back
Top Bottom