OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

you should take it low as you can....better to use the funds you wanted to invest in 401k this year into a roth or reg IRA and attempt to double it when this hits floor

folks you have time to put 6k from 2019 and 6k for 2020 into a roth ira......buy few stocks that doubles in 12-16 months.....
Never opened an IRA of any kind but I'll into it. Was planning to get into the stock game but need to do way more research.

Wow Asia absolute bloodbath.

I thought bulls would get a little relief coming but I guess not.

U.S. FED SAYS WILL ACCEPTED COLLATERAL INCLUDES U.S. TREASURIES, GSE SECURITIES, ASSET-BACKED COMMERCIAL PAPER RATED A1/F1/P1 AND UNSECURED CP RATED NO LOWER THAN A1/F1/P1

[RTRS] 18 Mar - U.S. FED SAYS WILL CREATE MONEY MARKET MUTUAL FUND LIQUIDITY FACILITY TO LEND TO FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS SECURED BY HIGH QUALITY ASSETS PURCHASED BY THOSE INSTITUTIONS FROM MONEY MARKET MUTUAL FUNDS

[RTRS] 18 Mar - U.S. TREASURY TO PROVIDE $10 BLN OF CREDIT PROTECTION FROM EXCHANGE STABILIZATION FUND FOR FEDERAL RESERVE'S MONEY MARKET LIQUIDITY FACILITY

Stagflation in 3..2..1..

Last edited:
Like what
Long term: Disney, Baba, Tesla, Microsoft, Facebook, VGT (etf) and a few more

Short term flips: PLAY (which is somewhat of a gamble), CCL, probably some biotech stocks to take advantage of the Coronavirus situation, an airline stock, and others that are short term benefiting from the Coronavirus situation

Never opened an IRA of any kind but I'll into it. Was planning to get into the stock game but need to do way more research.

if you can do it roth ira is better imo......you can take money out if you need it for down payment on a house....and a few other reasons i'm forgetting and at 59 you can take all or any of that money out tax free.......my hope for me his to be able to payoff any mortgage i have at 59 and live on my savings until SS and 401k money kicks in.......or get a job that pays less

another thing that is very important not many people tell you......when you switch jobs move that money from your 401k into reg ira(not roth or you have to pay taxes)

why move it from your old jobs 401k to your new jobs 401k?
being able to control your money quick and easy is way better than company 401k

IRA - you don't have to buy stocks.....you can buy funds make safer investments like Cuban is doing and mix match stocks/funds etc

why does he like live nations so much????

i'm no expert! but love having more of my money in my IRAs than company......but there is risk here......you have control so gotta make smart decisions.......i let someone talk me into buying stocks 5 years back and that hole was bit deep for a bit......

there is no get rich stock out there.....

Last edited:
Didn’t someone mention APRN? :sick::emoji_fire:

244221F5-B027-4146-9DA9-B80757B4D538.jpeg

Best week ever...Monday was a huge pop...thought I missed it...not so!!!
*one of those stock "experts" on twtr said "now we know why APRN was created"

I thought Uber was underpriced before the hit. People keep bringing up their financials and the skepticism is reminiscent of Amazon 10 years ago.

I like uber at this price myself. The problem for them is that I think over the long term the gig economy might become outlawed and then I’m curious what will actually occur to the company. The hit economy and lack of healthcare it provides might get exposed in this pandemic.

Man I wish I had more cash on the side in my growth account it’s so many companies looking good out here

if I knew this was coming I would have waited and not started any positions at all 😂😂😂😂

but you can’t time the market

I need to start buying into this market.... which unfortunately means checking the accounts that avoided looking at so far :smh:

NY FED SAYS IT WILL CONDUCT AN ADDITIONAL $10 BILLION IN PURCHASES TODAY ACROSS TWO SEPARATE OPERATIONS FOR SETTLEMENT ON MARCH 23

Back
Top Bottom