OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What are you saying here? To buy it now (curently at $2.87) and sell once it hits $3.12?
He’s buying it at $3.12. Please don’t follow people in blindly unless you did your research.
I’m so mad at SBUX I really hope the bottom isn’t in even though the daily chart looks great for a reversal. Had a buy order at 51.16, should’ve just chased it under 54 😫 glad I added a little more pins at 10.58 at least. Hopefully price comes back to me. I’ve got a greedy lotto order of dis at 65. Was thinking couple of more bad days would get it there but who knows.

Chop shops are just rotating through the cycles. First it was the lake, apt crowd, then the work from home stocks, now its food, next will probably be video games and content and we rebound from there?

I'm just posting what I'm doing, not any recommendation for anyone.

Unless you want to lose money. :lol:

I'm just asking if you're buying that to hold long term and that $3.12 is what you consider a good price, or if you were doing something else

I'm just asking if you're buying that to hold long term and that $3.12 is what you consider a good price, or if you were doing something else

No, definitely not long term, just looks like it may be bottoming out temporarily so looking to hold it for a little swing trade.

Most of these trades I'm not putting serious money behind, it's more for fun and to pass the time.

I put serious money on my futures trades though.

Still keeping my eyes on Turtle Beach.
"Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Turtle Beach Corporation (NASDAQ:HEAR) Chairman, Juergen Stark, recently bought US$62k worth of stock, for US$5.14 per share. That might not be a big purchase but it only increased their holding by 8.4%, and could be interpreted as a good sign"

"These are unappetizing times for the restaurant industry. Chains are shutting down their dining rooms in the pursuit of pandemic containment, and limiting operations to takeout and delivery for those daring to stay open promises to be a profit-slurping endeavor. Everyone should be prepared for countless indie operators and even a few well-known chains to disappear by the time things return to normal later this year.

The shakeout will inevitably be a financial boost to the survivors, and with many of the industry's no-brainer survivors getting rocked, it's a great opportunity to load up on the publicly traded eateries built to outlast COVID-19. Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG), McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), and Domino's Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) have the right ingredients to thrive later this year, when the coast is clear. "
https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/03/18/3-restaurant-stocks-built-to-outlast-the-coronavir.aspx

Back
Top Bottom