OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

been a long term holder of airlines. sold on today's pop. lost a lot of potential gain here.

who's buying $BA on this dip? i've been too chicken to get in when it was at 100. but it still is so cheap.

if they don't take the bailout, couldn't they just issue shares to generate the cash they need?

Was reading beware of the bear trap. Any rally (cause by the stimulus bill) is a suckers rally. Be careful everyone. If anyone riding the rally, make sure to have your stops.

NY department of labor has gotten 1.7 million applications. Ohio has been told to not report at trump’s request. The numbers gotta be north of 5 million. This stimulus check is nothing more than a tax on the middle class with hopes of buying votes from poor rural people. This country is disgusting. Mad props to Bernie “gonnorhea” Sanders for fighting.

Market just needs to die and roll over. Just tank relentlessly and people will buy the panic at 2012 prices.

Agreed, just too much hope in the air now. Everyone thinks bad data is temporary and ignorable.

On the plus side its making for excellent trading opportunities.

Agreed, just too much hope in the air now. Everyone thinks bad data is temporary and ignorable.

On the plus side its making for excellent trading opportunities.
So I am in the camp that this will be a temporary blip in the big picture but even that temporary blip for me is a major loss in q 2 and 3 and only a slight rebound q4. 2021 is probably when we come back to complete normal.

credit card companies have my eye big time during this. MasterCard and visa should benefit big time from the lack of cash flow for people.

I assume most of us aren’t getting a stimulus - if you are you probably shouldn’t be in here to some degree lol

:rofl::rofl:Damn....get where you’re coming from, but slightly disagree. I know at least 2 guys who would qualify (if <75k per qualifies) that do well trading. I don’t think their opportunity should be limited because of their current employment.
Reported jobs numbers are as expected. Real ones are likely much worse.

:rofl::rofl:Damn....get where you’re coming from, but slightly disagree. I know at least 2 guys who would qualify (if <75k per qualifies) that do well trading. I don’t think their opportunity should be limited because of their current employment.
Reported jobs numbers are as expected. Real ones are likely much worse.
Hell I qualify for and you're crazy if you think I'm not going to dip into the stock market. Of course, I'm still getting paid since I have a government job & I live in a small town in Mississippi. I can understand if he's talking to people that live in places like NY, Miami, LA etc and might soon find their way to the unemployment line...

Short added 7600 , will add again 7700 ... don’t think it has the strength to break out but if it does i’ll pull the ripcord at 7777

I’m hoping just a morning parabolic to sell into but they might trap shorts. I’m looking to unload my sbux over $70 and rebuy under $60.

and e you’re tripping man :lol: never not a good time to have money in the game. Just gotta play differently with a small account.

You buy gold bullion or coins?
I buy coins, American Eagles coins and some Mexican libretad coins.
I started buying at my local coin shop and now mostly online.
I want to buy a kilo silver bar. But since the recent pullback, inventory is low or gone. Wait time is a month for delivery.

I buy coins, American Eagles coins and some Mexican libretad coins.
I started buying at my local coin shop and now mostly online.
I want to buy a kilo silver bar. But since the recent pullback, inventory is low or gone. Wait time is a month for delivery.
Hmm been wanting to get into coins, but how do you liquidate the coins and get market value?

Hmm been wanting to get into coins, but how do you liquidate the coins and get market value?
You can sell at your local coin shop, ebay or online at Apmex but might take longer online cuz you going to have to ship it and wait for a check. But don’t sell it at those places that say we buy gold. They won’t give you full market spot price.

7381CF8F-F120-4F07-B072-23A9FB41F7F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom