OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I dont know how old yours are, but we been rockin with brainpopjr for my 2nd grader, and its super helpful. She likes it because its on the computer, i like it because it leaves me just reinforcing the curriculum.

Lol he’s literally a teacher

Ooohhhh! Yeah, never mind, lol. My wifes a teacher, too, but my kids dont look at us the same as they would with a teacher. I wonder if their teachers front when theyre like, "she listens so well in class and is such a wonderful student", because at home its all about the switch and goofing off with her sister. For both of em. The program has been a great help to keep em learnin, though, since they already think they know more than us!

Freeing up more cash on ISRG, NKE and WDAY today. Have to think we see S&P500 at or near 2,000 in the next month.

Edit - or not. None of my limits filled.

Last edited:
I dont know how old yours are, but we been rockin with brainpopjr for my 2nd grader, and its super helpful. She likes it because its on the computer, i like it because it leaves me just reinforcing the curriculum.
High school teacher. Just a struggle getting my 11th graders to read, especially at home. My freshman have actually been engaged which is nice. But even engagement is just 2/3 of the class max on a good day.

need a major red day to make this uber put spread work out. Glad it’s only $20 Of risk but bleh.

EVFJ73uWAAEI3Z3

lol

Fed's Kaplan Asked About Possible New Fed Programs To Help Economy: 'Stay Tuned'

Fed's Kaplan: US GDP May Shrink 25% To 35% In Second Quarter, Then Grow In Second Half - RTRS

Sees US GDP Shrinking 4% To 5% In 2020

Fed's Kaplan: Sees US Unemployment Rate Rising As High As Mid-Teens, Falling To 7%-8% By Year End

Yeah I mean the fall makes sense. Life going back to normal in q4 and starting a bull market in 2021 makes sense. But this stuff now is ridiculous. There needs to be a retest of the lows to reset the market.

I agree with you, but at this point... is it kind of proving that everything was already "priced in"? How much longer to hold off waiting for another drop while it climbs every day

1586389147240.png

Gold close today around $1648. And now looks ready to head north of $1700. It has consolidated the last two days. Everyone talking about the fed minutes and they didn’t indicate nothing about the future.

I see it reversing back down to $1600ish and I hope it does so I can add some more positions in miners.

Back
Top Bottom