OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Like what happens when we get all these tests to see who has had it and only 3-5% of america has actually had the virus? Do we just go back to business as usual?

Yes, when shutdown is lifted life will go back to normal and there will be zero lasting impact anywhere from this whole mess. Thank you dr. Fauci.

Going long with my whole life savings, wish me luck.

Yes, packed buses, subways, clubs, bars, restaurants, movie theaters everywhere with people breathing all over each other without a care in the world is only weeks away.

Wolfpack and muddy waters are short IQ for inflating their numbers. Claims they haven’t made a profit in 10 years. Baidu owns roughly half of their shares.

Uber put spread probably gonna expire worthless at this rate. Bleh. Only $21 of risk to make $80 so whatever. I’ll live with it and let it Rock till expiration. Can’t imagine people hold stocks over the long weekend.

Last edited:
Just found out from my company that I have to take 2 weeks of mandatory vacation sometime between now and end of May. Wtf am I supposed to do if everything is locked down?

Just found out from my company that I have to take 2 weeks of mandatory vacation sometime between now and end of May. Wtf am I supposed to do if everything is locked down?
I mean the rest of the country already been there for a while now lol. Maybe not “mandated vacation” but wfh, which is almost the same thing for a lot of us....

I mean the rest of the country already been there for a while now lol. Maybe not “mandated vacation” but wfh, which is almost the same thing for a lot of us....

That's what I'm saying though... I have to use 2-weeks of my paid vacation, to do the same thing as I've already been doing for 3 weeks. So when / if we eventually come out of these lockdowns, I'll have 2 less weeks of vacation remaining.

I mean I guess I should be happy enough that my salary is staying the same / I still have a job, that I can easily do from home. Just sucks to have to use days on "nothing". Definitely gonna pick up that CZ Scorpion I've been eyeing, and head into the mountains (even though they don't want people doing that)

depends on the industry. I’m working as much if not more from home.
Tell me about it. 12 hour days are my new norm. I cannot wait to go back into the office and have this COVID blow over.

And my puts still arent printing.

man I regret not buying last Friday smh. Kept telling myself I’m going to get better deals.
same. Everything is priced in. Stonks are going up no matter what.
The state of NY needs to pay my man MORE so he can buy more ETH/TSLA johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm
For real lol the good thing is we get yearly raises regardless of performance but we should be being paid more.

Wolfpack and muddy waters are short IQ for inflating their numbers. Claims they haven’t made a profit in 10 years. Baidu owns roughly half of their shares.

Uber put spread probably gonna expire worthless at this rate. Bleh. Only $21 of risk to make $80 so whatever. I’ll live with it and let it Rock till expiration. Can’t imagine people hold stocks over the long weekend.

I was wondering why IQ was moving like that today it’s always been a **** sand which but today it came with cheese it’s robbery they price they have for contracts with that trash *** movement

Hell it seems like all the Chinese stocks are moving like trash today

I feel like a ****ty teacher everyday now tbh since I get very little out of my kids. But thank you.

dark pools selling?

I dont know how old yours are, but we been rockin with brainpopjr for my 2nd grader, and its super helpful. She likes it because its on the computer, i like it because it leaves me just reinforcing the curriculum.

Back
Top Bottom