OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I want to get started in educating myself on the stock market. Not buying/selling stocks right now but at least to understand whats going on. Can any of you point me in the right direction? Thanks

I hope so. But it looks to me like the bears got ahold of this one for now.

those TWTR puts would've been at least a triple :smh: Made a great read on the entry, made a terrible exit for no reason. Never hit my stop or target, smh. Gotta just avoid doing that moving forward.

TWTR :x
buying opportunity or not?

Only way TWTR is a buy is if they are being bought by another company like Google or FB, other than that, I'd stay away and play the Options if you know how. Company really doesn't have a clue how to make a profit, really isn't built to stand alone in my opinion

The hell happened to TWTR and AAPL?

We might be at the beginning of a much needed correction.

We've been hearing that the past two years though.

The Fed has also been pumping hot air into the bubble for the last 2 years. Time for the slow deflation.

And how much more can these growth stocks legitimately run?

TWTR was expected to hit this level after ER, just not this quick. Looking primed for a buyout.

I'm tired of getting burned by them though.

Last edited:
TWTR :x
buying opportunity or not?
Yes and no. There will be chatter coming out soon that there's someone interested in a takeover. It'll get a deadcat bounce and fade like it always does. Long term, I love TWTR, I really do. However, today's selling was the beginning of a major liquidation break. I'd wait to see if it hits 25 or 20. The best thing you can do, if you're interested in the long haul, take 1/10 of your full position size so you get your feet wet and slowly add in when it makes sense. This is a falling knife. But, it's a pain in the *** stock that can rip 4 bucks on a bs rumor. So just be smart and manage your risk, have a plan.

Maybe I was wrong about AAPL not going much lower 
nerd.gif
 Broke below the 200 day moving average for the first time in two years. 

mad.gif

This joint in TANKING this week. 

Last edited:
broke the 115.41 pivot, next support is 111.71

this market sucks. had some FB puts that looked good initially but let it grind on me and eat up too much of my money. oh well. gotta go out there tomorrow and if there's a good signal take it and finish the trade.

this market sucks. had some FB puts that looked good initially but let it grind on me and eat up too much of my money. oh well. gotta go out there tomorrow and if there's a good signal take it and finish the trade.

AAPL trading down 10 out of the last 11 sessions, but no one is sure if it has entered oversold territory. I think it hits the next support before it goes back up.

AAPL trading down 10 out of the last 11 sessions, but no one is sure if it has entered oversold territory. I think it hits the next support before it goes back up.
The RSI is under 30, last time AAPL did that the stock went on a 10% run, right before this crash. Not sure it'll rebound quite as good of a rebound this time, but I'm getting my call options ready for a quick trade.

$dis getting beat up after earnings
feel like i should load up more with this drop

Last edited:
I see a pull back in SPY to 207.50 or 204.50 if we hold under 210.50.

FB is coiling for a move either way. 94 becomes resistance, probably fills the gap to 90. Pain in the *** stock right now though.

TWTR loses 29 could hit 28.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom