OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Traded AMD and SBUX today still holding calls on ROKU

getting less cooked than yesterday but I’m confident it’s either a scalp or a small loss

Not expecting a hike run on this one

U.S. NIH to Release Gilead Virus Drug Trial Results Later Today, Likely to be Released at White House Event

*I need to hire $GILD's Lobbyists...but we use Akin & Gump too :lol:

got stopped out yesterday with XOM now im looking for a pullback before i go in

I sold my XOM yesterday. My plan was to hold it for a while when I bought near the March bottom, but with the Oil wars going on, I cashed in and sold my shares.

I'm leaning positive on remdesvir as a treatment. NIAID data, placebo controlled is prob going to be announced during press briefing from white house.

If they're having the WH announce it to media, it makes me lean towards the data being positive since they would typically just release it themselves right? Why have the WH announce the data if it's bad? If it's positive, I think it's going to play perfect into a larger America reopening media rollout.

Either way, whichever way the market jumps after the announcement, I think we're going up in short term with reopenings so I held my calls this morning.

I'm leaning positive on remdesvir as a treatment. NIAID data, placebo controlled is prob going to be announced during press briefing from white house.

If they're having the WH announce it to media, it makes me lean towards the data being positive since they would typically just release it themselves right? Why have the WH announce the data if it's bad? If it's positive, I think it's going to play perfect into a larger America reopening media rollout.

Either way, whichever way the market jumps after the announcement, I think we're going up in short term with reopenings so I held my calls this morning.

Mediocre at best...Hopium is a hell of a drug

The same White House that just suggested looking into treating patients with disinfectants.

FAUCI SAYS GILEAD DATA NEEDS TO BE FURTHER ANALYZED BUT HAS PROVEN THAT A DRUG CAN TARGET NOVEL CORONAVIRUS
FAUCI: DATA SHOWS REMDESIVIR `CLEAR CUT' POSITIVE EFFECT
FAUCI SAYS DATA SHOWS GILEAD DRUG HAD BENEFIT IN REDUCING THE TIME TO RECOVER FROM CORONAVIRUS
FAUCI SAYS GILEAD TRIAL DONE IN VARIOUS OTHER COUNTRIES, NOT JUST U.S.

Back
Top Bottom