OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Mediocre at best...Hopium is a hell of a drug

I don’t know what trial Dr. Fauci was looking at :lol.

69EBC6D8-ACD2-4263-B44A-DE5BBCE8D94E.jpeg

Anybody else feeling the FOMO?

I have cash sitting in my investment account, but with the market shrugging off Q1 and Q2 results, it feels like the only thing that would pull the market back down is a huge second wave leading most people back into confinement.

51% or w.e it is in decreased duration of symptoms is actually a solid number when it comes to antiviral medications. The problem is, according to the data, we don’t know if it’s the actual drug that’s improving symptoms or the patients immune system. Statistically they weren’t able to prove that. In simplified short terms the p value is really all you need to look at it in clinical trials. Ofcourse Gilead will push it, theyre a billionaire pharmaceutical company.

I have cash sitting in my investment account, but with the market shrugging off Q1 and Q2 results, it feels like the only thing that would pull the market back down is a huge second wave leading most people back into confinement.

Yeah man. I didn't have as much money when things hit the fan. Now, I was able to stack up bread not sure if I should buy now or wait.

I bought in. I can’t see myself losing out on 10-20 percent gains week after week.

Yup that’s the one.
I need to add shop on a big pullback. Got some exposure via a mutual fund but I need to just own it outright if it ever goes under $400 word to Tesla.

Also waiting for SHOP and APPL to go back down to get back in.

ecook with the TSLA recommendations, honestly, I can't tell if your joking or not lol.
atm its expensive and crazy volatile, but long term it prob has good outlook?
I'd buy if it drops very significantly though.

Also waiting for SHOP and APPL to go back down to get back in.

ecook with the TSLA recommendations, honestly, I can't tell if your joking or not lol.
atm its expensive and crazy volatile, but long term it prob has good outlook?
I'd buy if it drops very significantly though.

Who is joking about what? I’ve made over 150k on the company in the last year.

US ENERGY SEC. BROUILLETTE: TREASURY SEC. MNUCHIN LEADING IN FAVOUR OF AIDING OIL COMPANIES || DECISION ON OIL AID COULD COME WITHIN DAYS || BRIDGE LOANS, EMERGENCY LENDING BEING CONSIDERED

Back
Top Bottom