OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I've heard it all. Michael Novogratz on CNBC just said disposable income is higher this year than last year because people are making more on unemployment than they did working.

What happens in a few months when everyone's unemployment expires ?

I said it before people are making way more. Their saving habits sadly won't change, with/after a pandemic, so the vast majority will still spend.

Honestly curious in the percent difference between those who actually lost a job v. those furloughed.

I said it before people are making way more. Their saving habits sadly won't change, with/after a pandemic, so the vast majority will still spend.

Honestly curious in the percent difference between those who actually lost a job v. those furloughed.

Most people aren't even getting their payments because the states are so backlogged.

LOGI is obviously going to kill it with their earnings report. So I should wait to buy in, because they're going to get killed by the market, right? Start with small position and then make big position decision after earnings? Its priced in with the stock at 52 week highs, right?
LOGI killed earnings and maintained guidance. Highest annual revenue in their history.

Cant wait to see a 10% drop tomorrow....

Honestly the market is probably overvalued and all that good stuff but it’s not ludicrous to think we’re trending in the right direction. Market is forward thinking and right now it’s pricing in the recovery and return to normal. There are still some great growth stocks posting monster revenues and the old market leaders are crushing it as always. So reality is we’re going to keep going up. Why fight it? Be defensive and protect your portfolio but trying to be bearish when the market is disagreeing with you is a waste of time and money.

I took off half of my position in DDOG and a piece in WORK so I can start a position in LVGO yesterday. **** I need to buy back that DDOG. Monster in progress.

Last edited:
Honestly the market is probably overvalued and all that good stuff but it’s not ludicrous to think we’re trending in the right direction. Market is forward thinking and right now it’s pricing in the recovery and return to normal. There are still some great growth stocks posting monster revenues and the old market leaders are crushing it as always. So reality is we’re going to keep going up. Why fight it? Be defensive and protect your portfolio but trying to be bearish when the market is disagreeing with you is a waste of time and money.

I took off half of my position in DDOG and a piece in WORK so I can start a position in LVGO yesterday. **** I need to buy back that DDOG. Monster in progress.

Interesting point of view. What is your idea of a return to normal? Packed restaurants, night clubs, and sporting events in a few months?

Back
Top Bottom