OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

mad that i did not buy more of DKNG when it came out :frown:
Still can buy some if you like it for a long term hold.

FSLY has been a monster today, ****. I need to add on the next weak open.
LVGO and DDOG :pimp:

Idk about Peloton as a stock, but my wife and I will probably buy one after our daughter is born since there's no way we ever go back to a gym again and the long term value is there from a cardio standpoint.

man I should've jumped on ddog but being how it was an all time high got me spooked to make a play in it boy was I wrong

Wow

NVAX now $36+

I remember shibadekobe shibadekobe preaching this in January. I had this and sold this for a quick profit back then too during the initial covid19 news.

I had a little extra cash just sitting on the side back then, and purchased a small amount of shares when that was posted... at $9.37 per share. Obvious hindsight, but wish I woulda threw a lot more at it.

I had a little extra cash just sitting on the side back then, and purchased a small amount of shares when that was posted... at $9.37 per share. Obvious hindsight, but wish I woulda threw a lot more at it.

To add to this, I also bought some PINS yesterday when it dipped under $19.... whoops.

Still can buy some if you like it for a long term hold.

FSLY has been a monster today, ****. I need to add on the next weak open.
LVGO and DDOG :pimp:

Idk about Peloton as a stock, but my wife and I will probably buy one after our daughter is born since there's no way we ever go back to a gym again and the long term value is there from a cardio standpoint.
that ishh is pricey like 3K for a spinning bike and monthly membership for the trainer to speak to u

I feel like you would have to try to lose money in a market like this. Now, I’m talking like at this this present moment. Who knows what tommorow has in store, but these trade trends have been weird man.

that ishh is pricey like 3K for a spinning bike and monthly membership for the trainer to speak to u
Yeah I’m gonna be lobbying against the monthly membership :lol: but when you pay for a gym membership for two people, the monthly costs for the bike are negligible for 3 years.

Yeah I’m gonna be lobbying against the monthly membership :lol: but when you pay for a gym membership for two people, the monthly costs for the bike are negligible for 3 years.

Do you think you’ll use your stationary bike when gyms open back up?

Last edited:
158930529996696.jpg

Added chart

That 2900-3000 range is very heavy resistance and has been for 2 years now. Looks like a bull killing zone.

Can FED blast us through it ? Sure, but I'm willing to take the bet against that. Only 100 point risk, easily 500-1000+ point reward.

Back
Top Bottom