OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Locking in a little of my huge gainers. Taking small pieces off in fsly, DDOG, twlo and AYX. Will add on the next dip. Feeling uncomfortable with this close and the China news and the possibility of the market pricing in a second wave.

I've been paging through some of the latest in here......It seems a few of you are high on PINS? What is the line of thought here?

About to start doing one good trade a day on these two accounts get one good trade out the way and move the **** on
Sold ROKU calls at 126 before it went sour
Even being bullish I don’t expect red to green days that much anymore and it saves me a headache

I posted my thesis/research on pins at some point and I don’t feel like digging it up but they generate good revenue growth, have a great product and utilize ad campaigns well. $50 price target one day or a buyout by fb is my guess. Only took some off because I wanted to raise capital and think it can hit $14ish soon.

I grabbed another share of roku around 116.5 my average is way too high there. Got comfortable with the market and wasn’t a patient buyer. Hoping to add more at 109 and 90.

I’m being stingy and have buys set at 14.78,13.78 and 12.78. Don’t ask why I picked the .78 for all of them :lol: felt like I’d be guaranteed a fill there.

I wish him all the best and many more healthy years, but if Buffet dies, what’s the impact on Berkshire? Man is almost 90 yrs old after all.

Feels like there would be a panic sale as people reallocate their assets to other funds.

I wish him all the best and many more healthy years, but if Buffet dies, what’s the impact on Berkshire? Man is almost 90 yrs old after all.

Feels like there would be a panic sale as people reallocate their assets to other funds.

Don’t think so but I’m still a heavy bear so...

Glad I didn’t hold on to any ROKU calls for a swing
It’s crazy to see how real **** can get
Went from a recovery attempt at the beginning of the day to 126 to what it is now :smh: :smh:

Thesis was good man. I added a little Monday on the Buffett rumor and then nothing. Disney looks like it was 99 tomorrow.
Honestly I might close a long term position in ALK to get some shares in Disney if they go under 100. Take the tax credit due to this wild losing position, buy into a company that's going to pop when the Hamilton movie releases, and ride that **** to the moon over the next few years. I'm believing in Disney+ more and more. IMO the potential is there for streaming to be to Disney, what services are to Apple.

Back
Top Bottom