OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

What platform do you guys use to buy crypto? Since TD Ameritrade and Fidelity doesn't do it.

Aside from that, I recently hopped over to Fidelity from Robinhood but, I'm not too fond of their app and website.

Which other broker has a user friendly app/website? Mainly the app since it's what I use constantly at work.

What platform do you guys use to buy crypto? Since TD Ameritrade and Fidelity doesn't do it.

Aside from that, I recently hopped over to Fidelity from Robinhood but, I'm not too fond of their app and website.

Which other broker has a user friendly app/website? Mainly the app since it's what I use constantly at work.
I'm looking into WeBull

Longtime lurker first time poster bought my first two shares today of draft kings today to see how this thing works...can you guys recommend some people to follow on Twitter?

Last edited:
Y does everyone hate on Robinhood? lol
I have never tried it.
I use TD myself
Because it’s an inferior system that’s trash and doesn’t have a real customer service department. Everyone is commission free nowadays(except for options). No reason to still use them unless you’re slinging options and don’t care about being locked out of your account and watching your premiums go to zero because you can’t sell.

Because it’s an inferior system that’s trash and doesn’t have a real customer service department. Everyone is commission free nowadays(except for options). No reason to still use them unless you’re slinging options and don’t care about being locked out of your account and watching your premiums go to zero because you can’t sell.

I got into trading a few years ago with no background on it. Have ~50k worth of Amazon sitting in my Robinhood account. Any reason I would need to move it? I rarely do anything, just sitting on it really.

I got into trading a few years ago with no background on it. Have ~50k worth of Amazon sitting in my Robinhood account. Any reason I would need to move it? I rarely do anything, just sitting on it really.
If you’re investing it’s not as bad since you likely won’t need to exit the position in a pinch but like in March RH was constantly down so there’s that. I’d just keep it there and continue hodl’ing but any new purchases I’d make in a new account. It’s important to have multiple accounts anyway.

Why not Robinhood? JK

medium time lurker, first time poster:

what tips would you guys give to someone who’s looking to get into investing in the hopes of catching up and getting cash up fast?
Getting cash up fast will equal you losing money. Straight up. You should be ingesting with the intentions of growing your capital and gaining more than you would in the bank. Figure out what kind of investor you want to be and learn how to buy stocks fundamentally. Me personally, I look for a combination of high growth and dividend value. I want my growth stocks to have high revenue growth, high gross margins and as little cash burn as possible and I want my value stocks to be cash rich with the potential of returning not just a strong dividend but appreciation in equity. I don’t want to be tied down in an oil company or a conglomerate with high yield and negative or flat stock appreciation. I want a stock that’s going to grow. See what works for you. My current holdings are

PINS
DIS
FSLY
ROKU
SE
LVGO
AYX

and I plan to add back DDOG and TWLO if I could at some point. Would like a position in SBUX as well.

i also own a large cap growth mutual fund giving me exposure to Apple Microsoft and amazon and a madcap one giving me exposure tO Shopify and NOW.

find the balance that works for you.

The growth of PENN this month has been insane, almost doesn’t make sense outside the Barstool purchase

The growth of PENN this month has been insane, almost doesn’t make sense outside the Barstool purchase
Logical answer is oversold and short covering for the reopening but that move was a little too sneaky quiet and strong. I have a feeling there’s a buyout that’s going to emerge from this. That idiot portnoy is very bullish and I bet he knows something.

IMG_9572.jpg

*What virus? Hoax virus...Summer heat kills virus. SPX3400

Back
Top Bottom