OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Consumer Confidence WAS expected to decline though.....
And it's not simply that Travel is increasing, its the rate at which it is that's impressive
And everyone was saying 1 month ago, how nobody was going to spend money for months. Here we are 4 weeks later......

Ehh I still think we have a ways to go. Just hung out with my buddy who is a commercial pilot this weekend. He's likely getting laid off, as he's not one of the 10k pilots with seniority (out of 14k). His company is not expecting flight travel to get back to pre-Covid19 levels until 2-3 years from now.

FIBA canceled their season and the Euroleague is on the verge of canceling theirs.

I wonder if the NBA will be influenced by other leagues overseas.

Ehh I still think we have a ways to go. Just hung out with my buddy who is a commercial pilot this weekend. He's likely getting laid off, as he's not one of the 10k pilots with seniority (out of 14k). His company is not expecting flight travel to get back to pre-Covid19 levels until 2-3 years from now.
is it true that airlines have to continue to fly even if its 1 person onboard or else they lose their time slot for the airport ?

is it true that airlines have to continue to fly even if its 1 person onboard or else they lose their time slot for the airport ?

I'm not sure, didn't hear about that / bring it up to him. His route was typically international to Europe, and his routes are just 100% cancelled for the time being.

Put DKNG on my watch list over the weekend because of this thread. Missed the gains today. Haven’t done any DD on the stock yet. Too late to enter a position? Would be a long hold for me as I’m not trading like most in here.

Put DKNG on my watch list over the weekend because of this thread. Missed the gains today. Haven’t done any DD on the stock yet. Too late to enter a position? Would be a long hold for me as I’m not trading like most in here.

I gave some thoughtful analysis at IPO - start your position ASAP.

Started a small position with close to 50 shares on Friday. It just doesn’t make sense to me how it’s at ath right now without any sports at the moment. Everyone is getting in right now on the potential that these bubble NHL NBA and soon MLB seasons have zero setbacks.

I believe DKNG will pop as soon as the leagues are open, but much like other stocks out there, I don't see why this is performing the way it is now. Even Live Nation is up big from March :rofl: . I'm still studying and learning how things work, but I'm confused af on how some stocks are operating right now.

Last edited:
Put your money in $DKNG and forget about it. In 15 years you’ll find a nice surprise

Market is forward thinking. They’re pricing in a reopening for sports and probably the potential for more legalized gambling across the country. Be aware that sports opening will probably be a sell the news event so leave a little room to add if you like the stock long term.

Esports along with more states legalizing(probably more quickly to make up for revenue lost during pandemic) is going to make this market explode.

Back
Top Bottom