OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

He's literally ending his reelection hopes by doing this

probably a long term play by trump. continue to antagonize china and use the threat of china as a chip come election season. first blame them for coronavirus and then use rhetoric about how government controlled business in china is a threat to our economy here. some folk eat that **** up.

Someone’s accumulating SE and FSLY man. Wish I added into SE more but so be it. Chased some FSLY around 44.10 for a gapper.

**nypost...ya know

Screenshot_20200521-163813_Chrome.jpg

the "fire" emoji has never been more appropriate

aurora stock boutta jump even more with this? im kicking myself for not buying a month ago when it was hovering between $8-$9 a share. not sure if there are any possible repercussions of being a share holder for a business that is federally legal

U.S. FED'S TOTAL BALANCE SHEET SIZE RISES TO $7.09 TRLN ON MAY 20 VS $6.98 TRLN A WEEK EARLIER - FED DATA

U.S. FED'S TREASURY HOLDINGS RISE TO $4.09 TRLN ON MAY 20 VS $4.06 TRLN WEEK BEFORE, MBS HOLDINGS RISE TO $1.86 TRLN FROM $1.78 TRLN

*Nobody cares

All these western countries are headed towards insolvency

Another Weimar Republic incoming

I've noticed a lot of celebrities and wealthy people acquiring real estate to park their money lately

Last edited:
Black Knight: Black Knight: 4.75 Million Homeowners Now in COVID-19-Related Forbearance Plans; Nearly Half Made April Mortgage Payments

Last edited:
Took my gapper off in fsly premarket, nice little gain. Took a target in AYX and DDOG which is probably a mistake and added to roku and lvgo. Getting killed in roku tho

U.S. COMMERCE DEPT ADDS TWO DOZEN CHINESE COS. TO ENTITY LIST, TARGETS CHINESE COS. WITH TIES TO MILITARY ACTS

U.S. COMMERCE DEPT ADDS QIHOO 360 TECH CO. TO ENTITIES LIST

Back
Top Bottom