OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

NQ melting, SPX struggling & failing to hold 3000

Bear market rally *finally* out of gas ? :nerd:

Like I mentioned a week or two ago, we see S&P around 2,500 again, I'll start building back my positions. It's going to take a lot of patience to wait until Q2 earnings to stay on the sidelines though if this thing continues to run.

Made a nice profit from my nflx puts this past few days.

Been looking at other non FANG / GAMA stocks to buy puts, but the volume for the monthlies isn't there for my liking.

Sold DDOG yesterday at 71 and bought back today at 63. Had an open order that filled that I completely forgot about. Added a little lvgo. I’m completely tapped out of cash for the rest of the month though. Would be adding more twlo, fsly and roku otherwise

No but if you have seen my posts for the last year in here I’ve been probably the biggest bear

I feel the real estate market has immense opportunity currently especially with rates at 2.5%

Don't you think RE and Commercial RE have yet to truly correct?
Do you think 2022 would be a better entry point for RE investments?
I regret not selling my house in SG in 2017...dropped dramatically.

I am buying only in major city’s - Seattle, SF, LA, etc.

The wealthy people who live here aren’t leaving - if anything they will buy another house to work from anywhere 6 months a year BUT will still want their kids going to good schools in the burbs etc.

Where is SG?

I'm still thinking that RE prices could drop. Not in the "hot" spots, as there will still be much demand in those areas. But in other areas, I could see landlords getting sick of rent forbearance, unemployed tenants, etc - and maybe they want to get out (or are losing the rental property). I could also see people selling their AirBnB's and 2nd / vacation homes.

Where is SG?

I'm still thinking that RE prices could drop. Not in the "hot" spots, as there will still be much demand in those areas. But in other areas, I could see landlords getting sick of rent forbearance, unemployed tenants, etc - and maybe they want to get out (or are losing the rental property). I could also see people selling their AirBnB's and 2nd / vacation homes.

Singapore

Back
Top Bottom