OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

hope you got in
Smh the stock jumped from $1 to $34. That's a 16 year high for no reason at all!!!! This ish don't make any type of sense.
For the people that are paying attention. UONEK still has a nice price on it if you want to ride the wave for a little.

Bought some VOO. Was watching for more drops after last Thursday. Should have got in yesterday morning but that whole timing the market thing got me greedy and I’m literally paying for it now.

So, instead of fighting it, I’m starting a small position and keeping plenty of cash to averaging down when necessary.

Bought some VOO. Was watching for more drops after last Thursday. Should have got in yesterday morning but that whole timing the market thing got me greedy and I’m literally paying for it now.

So, instead of fighting it, I’m starting a small position and keeping plenty of cash to averaging down when necessary.

Can't go wrong DCA (dollar cost averaging) if you're looking long

I'm too much of a ***** to play anything before 6/19 OPEX esp w/ Quad witching. Gun to head I'd say 3175 test looks likely before EOW. 3092 test was a straight up trampoline today.

ROKU was running today, I know some of you boys were on that. Cleaned up.

Can't take the credit bro!!

I think it was johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm about a week ago (?)

I just posted Will's tweet
Been on it from the 130s and rode it down to 100 and averaged in all the way :lol: still a small position in the big picture but it’s 20% of my book. Love the stock. Hopefully we see a continuation tomorrow because last week we had a great pump and then faded the next couple of sessions.

How do you guys develop a plan?
Set your buy limits and figure out what you are comfortable with, and set up stops (lock gains or stop losses) with what you are happy with? I know many do lots of technical analysis, hope to learn that over the summer.

Finally jumped on ROKU Monday (or I think Friday). Thank gooooodnesss. Set a buy a limit and just let it run. Been eyeing this for like 6 months. Bought a few, hope to add more to have a decent amount of shares.

I think I'm gonna grab a few DIS again. Got burned in March cause I was in a panic mode. But now I'll hold out until the sun burns out.

Anyone play Canadian stocks?
Looking for more options.
The US stocks are much more interesting/fun though lol

Last edited:
Metals look ready to break north. They been consolidating sideways. Added more shares to a gold miner and bought some physical silver.
Look for spy to hit 319ish. They’re saying whipsaw Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom