OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Took 1/5 of my FSLY position off. Run up has been too strong, don't want to be greedy. Plan on keeping a core on for the long term and managing around it throughout the run.

Give thanks, profit is profit.

Robinhood is so trash. I tried offloading all of my shares of draftings and all I'm getting is server error. I'm removing the rest of my money from this platform
the desktop is down, but the app is working. It's like the sight wants everybody to go to the competition.

I have so damn much riding on DIS. Mainly for their streaming services and this potential NBA ”bubble”. Might not be looking too good. Short term play, back to normal seems 2 years away for them.

I have so damn much riding on DIS. Mainly for their streaming services and this potential NBA ”bubble”. Might not be looking too good. Short term play, back to normal seems 2 years away for them.

Yeah I dunno about DIS. I think there will be better entry points for it in the next year or two. Not too long ago I bought DIS, held it for a day and sold. Just didn’t feel like the right time. Bought GAN with that money instead and I’m up pretty nice on that now.

Made a couple nice short term moves lately and holding mostly cash for next big dip to pick up some solid dividend yielding stocks for a longer hold.

One of my friends at work sent me an e-mail about a call on Ruku yesterday while I was out of the office...

SMH. Would have made a nice chunk of change. Dah well....

There's nothing important happening with Urban One Radio. The only news that has come out for this company is that Bridge Capital Management sold all of their shares (3.9 Million). With that being said, the only thing that can be making the stock jump this high is 1. people looking to invest in black owned companies & 2. people listening to black owned media to find out about the current situation going on with black people being killed by cops. Before now, the stock had a pretty predictable pattern which is why the current price caught me by surprise. I was looking to hold on to this company just to hold on to it.

what's up with this stock anyway

Last edited:
If you’re worried about Disney, don’t be. There will be lows, but there will be even higher highs. They reported 50 million subscribers not even a year into the platform’s existence. Netflix has 190 million and a junk level bond rating. Not if but when Disney + and Hulu crack 100 million subscribers and they inevitably raise the prices, you’re looking at a $300 stock. 40% of their revenue is from parks right now, that’s going to hurt, plus the slow down in filming and distribution, but those industries will become throw ins for a streaming giant. I hope Disney gets smacked down again, he’ll I hope they can’t open the parks in July and the NBA is canceled, I’ll be adding to my position all the way down and reaping the rewards in 5 years.

u have been the champ with FSLY and PINS my salutes to you
Have been in my top 4 holdings including VIAC and MGM

thanks man. I’ve been very lucky with this market and the moment I changed my timeline from day trading to swing trading/investing, I’ve hit some great trades. I really owe a lot of it to the research reports from CMLViz Pro. You need an edge to get the most out of this game and top notch research is worth the money.

Some reading material

UONE :wow: It was $2 just 2 weeks ago and has hit highs of $34 today.

How do you guys find out about these kinds of stocks? This the type of action im looking for lol.

Back
Top Bottom