OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

UONE :wow: It was $2 just 2 weeks ago and has hit highs of $34 today.

How do you guys find out about these kinds of stocks? This the type of action im looking for lol.
Follow day traders who are successful, find a good scanner to spot volume spikes, troll stocktwits. 99% of these stocks are **** but you can bank on them as trading vehicles long as you don’t chase, take targets, raise stops and don’t average down and baghold.

1592529406724.png

Historically we see corrections end of June and end of September. Should be good buying opportunities if the virus doesn't devastate the country again.

Can not wait for reality to sink in on this virus and all these robinhood traders realize cruise lines and airlines are not something you hold

Worst thing you can do is enter the market recklessly and ignorantly. Historically the market makes you money 4 out of 5 years with the one losing year being lower than the winning year. If you own quality companies with minimal cash burn and strong growth prospects, you will be wealthy. You don't need to gamble or troll around in a dumpster for big movers.

turbospartan turbospartan how you been doing?

Still sitting on my hands mostly. Bought some PINS, have some NVAX from a while back, but other than just watching all these prices rise from the lower levels at which I've constantly talked myself out of over the last few months :lol:

I'm not really looking to trade, more so looking for discounts on long term holds. Kept thinking we'd see another big drop but as each day passes I feel like that ship has sailed

Gonna look through this thread a bit before I try anything, but any tips for a newbie? Def in it for the long run.

I was thinking Acorns, but still learning about it. Only appealing thing to me is the round up/change that goes to my account. Now idk if that means it gets deposited into my acorns like a saving account or if that money gets dumped into the market?

******* Schwab is down. Bleh.

Gonna look through this thread a bit before I try anything, but any tips for a newbie? Def in it for the long run.

I was thinking Acorns, but still learning about it. Only appealing thing to me is the round up/change that goes to my account. Now idk if that means it gets deposited into my acorns like a saving account or if that money gets dumped into the market?

Mutual funds/index funds until you learn what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom